Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a fan of the current Choreographer. I honestly think she should hire a new one or go back to someone who has produced some amazing routines in the past, like Friedman.

Britney is amazing...she looks amazing, her energy is fantastic, her dancing is fantastic and she's got that classic, Britney sass back.

The only thing missing is decent choreography...oh yeah and wardrobe...they need to shelve those damned boots. They seem to restrict her movements sometimes. She always appears more fluid during dance rehearsals when she's not wearing the damned things.

5 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Let's just get out of the way that Holy ****, this is a Britney I never thought I'd see again! She looks amazing and is dancing amazing! 

That said, let's give her a little grace, people. I imagine that she only learned and/or practiced with her dancers the full MM choreo just recently. You can see that she's still thinking the steps. I think it's smart that they debuted MM now to give her more time to get comfortable before the VMA. Once she does, she'll settle into the moves more. For MM, sharpness is actually working against her. This songs needs for the choreo to blend and connect together more to match the lushness of the song. 

She'll get it, I had no doubt. She looks ******* amazing already!

I really don't wanna be a negative nancy at all, that's not what I do BUT surely after all the years in the business and her professional status- learning and perfecting a routine for a song should be done before debuting it? To me she really does look like shes practicing in some parts and she isn't always in sync with the backing dancers and it shouldn't be like that. I get she has her priorities now but she really needs more time in the dance studio and rehearsals IMHO because as great as it is, we all know she can give so much more.:sickofu:

12 minutes ago, derick said:

Sweetie u not gonna tell me about dancing when I dance and even choreograph. that mm performance was stiff af the moves were high fives and knee taps with a few hair flips basic af...she needs simple choreography that makes her look good that isn't it 

Thx for your life history tbh and for that matter  i have a great taste in everything so it doesn't really make your opinion more relevant to me.:bwink:..and that Circus performance for a televised performance WAS basic af. I'm not praising this MM performance so you don't need to proove me that it wasn't great. Overall i'm just saying that BBMA 2016 and the new DYWCO is the way her performances should all look and since she is really feeling herself and her new somgs there is no reason for us to ***** and moan about her upcoming VMA performance. She prooved us wrong this era so many times already...

1 minute ago, dcooper29090 said:

I really don't wanna be a negative nancy at all, that's not what I do BUT surely after all the years in the business and her professional status- learning and perfecting a routine for a song should be done before debuting it? To me she really does look like shes practicing in some parts and she isn't always in sync with the backing dancers and it shouldn't be like that. I get she has her priorities now but she really needs more time in the dance studio and rehearsals IMHO because as great as it is, we all know she can give so much more.:sickofu:

You don't have an invalid point. But then again, none of us have had to perform in front of the GP before nor fans who may or may not like what we're doing so gaining comfort and confidence on stage is probably not second nature to her anymore. Like I said, let's give her a little grace. :)

Lo voy a escribir en español, porque es mucho lo que voy a escribir y de esta manera me expreso mejor.

La coreo es una mierda. Y no solo es una mierda , es que esa coreo no pega con la canción. La canción es lenta y sensual, necesita movimientos lentos, sensuales y sexys. Una mezcla de bom y tomh.

Han hecho una coreo de un batiburrillo , o sea , 800 movimientos sin sentido, que no se acoplan unos con los otros. La coreo no tiene sentido alguno, aunque la canción fuera más movida tampoco estaría bien porque la coreo NO TIENE SENTIDO.

Para colmo, a Britney se la ve nerviosa y como que no tiene mucha idea. Y lo peor de todo es que ha vuelto brazosney , venga a mover solo los brazos, una y otra vez. Horrorosa.

Si tu ves sus coreos, desde 1999 , tiene un sentido, esta no. Es que no entiendo quien cojones ha hecho esta coreo?????????Estoy llegando a pensar que ha sido la propia britney con ayuda de sus bailarines los que han creado esta mierda. Puta mierda.

Increible, esta bailando y de repente se para y le da la vuelta a un bailarin, sin puto sentido. Encima se para entre paso y paso para colocarse el pelo.

No puedo de verdad.

Y quien crea que van a cambiar la coreo para los vma van listos. Pueden cambiar algo, pero lo que hemos visto va a ser la coreo con algunos areglos .

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Thx for your life history tbh and for that matter  i have a great taste in everything so it doesn't really make your opinion more relevant for me.:bwink:..and that Circus performance for a televised performance WAS basic af. I'm not praising this MM performance so you don't need to proove me that it wasn't great. Overall i'm just saying that BBMA 2016 and the new DYWCO is the way her performances should all look and since she is really feeling herself and her new somgs there is no reason for us to ***** and moan about her upcoming VMA performance. She prooved us wrong this era so many times already...

No u saying that performance was better than any circus promo was bogus and delusional as **** even womanizer promo performances were better 

42 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It's a lot of fun!  I officially LOVE the song is.

I'm pretty disappointed with Make Me though. Here she goes again with sharing rehearsal footage and then not using the choreography. The choreo in that Instagram video was outstanding.

VMA...... Just wait for it. You guys wanted her to debut the song there.

DYWCO looked incredible, she was so into it and you could tell she loved it. They recycled the 3 props, yes, but there's not much else to be done with them, and considering the backdrop is a neon city, it adds a gritty, stipperiness to it! 

Make Me however, wasnt brilliant. If anything, I want to believe they have the barebones of the performance in place, and they're waiting for the VMA's to perform what will be the actual performance, and then it'l be added back to pom

58 minutes ago, Jackk said:

She looks ******* horrible during make me! I'd much prefer the squared division other the current black girl! DYWCO is okay I guess. 

Lol sure blame the choreographer she gave Britney amazing choreography for make me the best since mannequin...it was watered down...same script different cast. It's no one but Britney that doesn't want to put in work and prefers easy **** 

I'm loving more and more DYWCO each time I hear it. And I do enjoy the choreography. I think it's so fun and so Britney. And the song is so Britney, and Glory so far is so Britney.... The whole era is sooo pre-2007 Britney :makeitrain::girlfall: 

I'm super excited. VMAney can't come soon enough, slaying the poor souls of the GP with her energy, charisma and ***-appeal  :cigney:

Archived