Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

It can be a watered down version of the choreo we saw. if she'd perform this on live TV it would still be better than any televised performance from Circus or Ff era :orangu:  Soo yeah for Primeney 2.0 it's mediocre. Still, VMA is a totally different thing..... We'll be slayed. If she would so the exact same hing on VMA it would be bad but it won't happen. I want her to do a medley from her album eith DYWCO ? :) 

Negative 

that intro alone ***** on that basic *** make me performance :hype:

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I can't wait for #GLORY! 

So many various styles, from Private Show to Clumsy and Do You Wanna Come Over? :mjpopcorn: 

Love how excited everyone is about the new music. It has been such a blessing to us as fans!

Btw sorry for not answering your original question here about Brit touching the male dancer in Do You Wanna Come Over number - it is Mikey Pesante she gropes. He was also in the jimmy kimmel skit grinding closest to Jimmys face. With his recently shaved head, he looks a lot different. Didn't recognize it was him at first myself either. He looks great! So do all the dancers! Oh and Brit too, as per usual!!

58 minutes ago, britnostalgia said:

MM is tragic, I'm sorry.

The choreo just isn't good and doesn't fit the song at all. The BBMAs slayed but bar Toxic it was just rehashed POM so naturally people are worried knowing her/her team that they'll just rehash this too.

If that happens Aug 28 it will be 2007 all over again, and honestly after FFT, XFactor, BJ, Make Me MV her career simply cannot afford that. A great VMA performance would win back a lot of fans but that would just send her career into terminal decline.

It's sad to say, but this is the truth. There's a lot riding on this performance. She hasn't hit that VMA stage in nearly 10

years. If the GP hates it again, I'm worried for our fave. But I'm just gonna try and have faith. I'm sure I'll love it regardless. Maybe she'll surprise us :o

3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

THANK YOU! It's really good, she should really do this at the VMA's. And 2nd single tbh. But I have a feeling itll be if she performs this at the vma's

I think she will perform more than one song at the vmas. This is getting exciting! <3 

3 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

He is Mickey Pesante, he's not new but he had long hair, he is **** af :mjpopcorn:

ty, bb 

3-horz.jpg

he's hot 

3 minutes ago, hawkinsolsen said:

Love how excited everyone is about the new music. It has been such a blessing to us as fans!

Btw sorry for not answering your original question here about Brit touching the male dancer in Do You Wanna Come Over number - it is Mikey Pesante she gropes. He was also in the jimmy kimmel skit grinding closest to Jimmys face. With his recently shaved head, he looks a lot different. Didn't recognize it was him at first myself either. He looks great! So do all the dancers! Oh and Brit too, as per usual!!

It's fine, I've found him anyway! 

6 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Visually cool but her dancing and movements plus attitude are not beter AT ALL :sickofu:

Sweetie u not gonna tell me about dancing when I dance and even choreograph. that mm performance was stiff af the moves were high fives and knee taps with a few hair flips basic af...she needs simple choreography that makes her look good that isn't it 

Let's just get out of the way that Holy ****, this is a Britney I never thought I'd see again! She looks amazing and is dancing amazing! 

That said, let's give her a little grace, people. I imagine that she only learned and/or practiced with her dancers the full MM choreo just recently. You can see that she's still thinking the steps. I think it's smart that they debuted MM now to give her more time to get comfortable before the VMA. Once she does, she'll settle into the moves more. For MM, sharpness is actually working against her. This songs needs for the choreo to blend and connect together more to match the lushness of the song. 

She'll get it, I had no doubt. She looks ******* amazing already!

1 minute ago, derick said:

Sweetie u not gonna tell me about dancing when I dance and even choreograph. that mm performance was stiff af the moves were high fives and knee taps with a few hair flips basic af...she needs simple choreography that makes her look good that isn't it 

That was like the most basic and lazy "dance move" I've ever seen :madonna:

Archived