Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

The way she touch the d**k :hype: who's that dancer? it's the first time I see him 

I love this performance, the best along with TOMH and WB :hype:

SHE ******* SLAY LIVES LEFT AND RIGHT :hype:

what do you think guys? 

Get it Britney!!!!! Look at her energy and enthusiastic attitude! So happy to see her happy! This song is a breathe of fresh air, effervescent and extremely stylistic. Well done yet again! Glory! Hallelujah! Thank you Godney! 

Just now, Jackk said:

She looks ******* horrible during make me! I'd much prefer the squared division other the current black girl! DYWCO is okay I guess. 

I agree with you about Make Me, it's not a bad choreo but she's not in synch with the dancers at all! 

I don't know about Charm Ladonna but Britney seems to like her! She's the choreographer of Meghan Trainor too! 

2 minutes ago, Jackk said:

She looks ******* horrible during make me! I'd much prefer the squared division other the current black girl! DYWCO is okay I guess. 

The choreo for make me doesn't fit with the song AT ALL! :sickofu:

It looks awkward at some parts and I think the choreo is too fast for the song sometimes :sickofu:

I would like it more if the choreo was slower and sexier and Maybe and some props, like in this performance of BOM

I love Britney & always support her no matter what but in my honest opinion, that choreography was no good. The current Choreographer can and should do better.

Also it could be that the costume or those damned boots are restricting her movements because her dancing always seems to be more fluid during rehearsals. 

That being said am positive they are saving the best for the VMAs. After all, she did not disappoint at the BBMAs. Have faith people.

1 minute ago, hawkinsolsen said:

Get it Britney!!!!! Look at her energy and enthusiastic attitude! So happy to see her happy! This song is a breathe of fresh air, effervescent and extremely stylistic. Well done yet again! Glory! Hallelujah! Thank you Godney! 

I can't wait for #GLORY! 

So many various styles, from Private Show to Clumsy and Do You Wanna Come Over? :mjpopcorn: 

40 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

Absolutely everything is on point in the Make Me performance... except the choreo.

She was full of energy, looked radiant while performing, smiled and made faces.

The choreo is legit horrible.. I've said this once and ill say it again, Charmladonna has not sense of rhythm and doesn't sync with the music.. Pretty girls and now MM. Shes ruining these good songs.

Britney should bring back at least Squared Division pls.

Charmladonna made the choreo she posted on instagram and it was perfect. Whoever fuckery made the changes to the choroe needs to be sacked.:madonna:

Also, she isn't supposed to be smiling in song like Make Me. The song screams for *** and sensual. You only smile for songs like Oh La La:dontlike:

Pretty Girls choreo is fantastic, what are you even talking about.:ahhh:

The choreo she showed off on Instagram for MM was STELLAR.  I'm sure she was nervous, but that routine at the VMA's is not going to shut up any haters, even if it's perfect.  I really hope it's not a carbon copy of this performance and that maybe they will save the original choreography for that performance...but that's the britard in me.

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It's a lot of fun!  I officially LOVE the song is.

I'm pretty disappointed with Make Me though. Here she goes again with sharing rehearsal footage and then not using the choreography. The choreo in that Instagram video was outstanding.

yes, I know and I was pretty sure they will go with that choreo..... but I guess the're good at scrapping things :sickofu:

Archived