Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

she has attitude... she is just not in the same energy as her dancers in here that's all ... jeeez relax :chershade:

i'm relaxed though?  :tiffhair:

5 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

Pretty Girls & 3 >>>>>>>>> DYWCO & MM choreo, and that's just my opinion.

those performances were mostly half-assed on POM Las Vegas, tbh.  :yaknow:

3 performance was good because the song is AMAZING and the effects of her doing the structures were nice! that's all. :nyschool:

both performances lacked energy and they did not had much choreo... 

while Make Me and DYWCO has choreo and they are fluid. more or less but they actually have some legs, arms and waist choreos! 

you people have to re-watch the videos or just wait for her next shows to confirm that. :overitkbye::reductive::byebitch:

3 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

she has attitude... she is just not in the same energy as her dancers in here that's all ... jeeez relax :chershade:

It's not the energy, it's the choreo. It's all random sharp quickfire armography. It's not cohesive at all. The original had slow rolling hip movements that suited the song which has been all but watered out. The song is a sensual midtempo and the choreo should reflect that. It need to be sensual and **** with attitude. That had none of those.

41 minutes ago, Style. said:

delusional birttard :rihcackle:

even Demetria Lovato could do that tragic routine look good so don't even bother :rihcackle:

It can be a watered down version of the choreo we saw. if she'd perform this on live TV it would still be better than any televised performance from Circus or Ff era :orangu:  Soo yeah for Primeney 2.0 it's mediocre. Still, VMA is a totally different thing..... We'll be slayed. If she would so the exact same hing on VMA it would be bad but it won't happen. I want her to do a medley from her album eith DYWCO ? :) 

8 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

Pretty Girls & 3 >>>>>>>>> DYWCO & MM choreo, and that's just my opinion.

Are you kidding ? Have you seen the ful DYWCO performance ? THIS is how a performance should look. All choreograpgy with actually using the props. During 3 in Vegas she barely moved her body and danced to an uptempo song like some elit diva from the 70s :orangu: there was barely any dancing. Pretty girls was better but not as fierce and fun as these 2 new. 

Archived