Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

Absolutely everything is on point in the Make Me performance... except the choreo.

She was full of energy, looked radiant while performing, smiled and made faces.

The choreo is legit horrible.. I've said this once and ill say it again, Charmladonna has not sense of rhythm and doesn't sync with the music.. Pretty girls and now MM. Shes ruining these good songs.

Britney should bring back at least Squared Division pls.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, willysilva said:

i just hope she doesn't do that in the vma's cause people are expecting something that's actually good 

on the other hand, she can do whatever she wants on her vegas stage :tiffhair:

what do u want her to do.. pls tell me... she won't sing live.. u know that. so she has to dance... a more hardcore choreo for that song is impossible

WHAT THE **** DO U WANT HER TO DO :dontlike:

I'm dying laughing at those who are saying she is rushing !!! And that the dancers are doing it better !!! 1st of all Britney is 100% precise & on beat, 2nd she's incorporating moves the dancers aren't even doing!! Lmfao!!! 

This is obviously Britney doing the choreo for the VMA's & it's legit FIIIIRRREEEE.. Every step is fantastic.. The choreo is obviously going to follow every beat making it seem like a faster song than it is!!! Omg !!! This **** is gonna b ridiculous !!! 

I can't wait to see this at the VMA's in sync w the dancers!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

You haters are gonna be eating crow 

7 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Circus era didn't even have a choreo like MM.... so no :sickofu:

Sweetie this is Wat simple yet entertaining looks like...and circusney had lots of rythmn and swag every since ff she's been stiff, awkward, and since 2013 often out of sync and off beat

Guest willysilva
1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

what do u want her to do.. pls tell me... she won't sing live.. u know that. so she has to dance... a more hardcore choreo for that song is impossible

WHAT THE **** DO U WANT HER TO DO :dontlike:

first, they need prerecorded vocals asap cause the album vocals will be embarrasing 

and she needs to bring a sensual attitude for this song. something like bom or tomh in the onyx hotel tour.

the ''this is fun'' attitude doesn't do it for this song nor does that shitty choreography  :tiffhair:

Just now, willysilva said:

first, they need prerecorded vocals asap cause the album vocals will be embarrasing 

and she needs to bring a sensual attitude for this song. something like bom or tomh in the onyx hotel tour.

the ''this is fun'' attitude doesn't do it for this song nor does that shitty choreography  :tiffhair:

I think u are overreacting... y'all loveeeddd the choreo for the original version of the video.... imagine this but better. for live tV (Like BBMa) , more rehearsal and hotney at her best.... it will be osom , bookmark me sis :truthtea:

Just now, RoyalStan85 said:

I'm dying laughing at those who are saying she is rushing !!! And that the dancers are doing it better !!! 1st of all Britney is 100% precise & on beat, 2nd she's incorporating moves the dancers aren't even doing!! Lmfao!!! 

This is obviously Britney doing the choreo for the VMA's & it's legit FIIIIRRREEEE.. Every step is fantastic.. The choreo is obviously going to follow every beat making it seem like a faster song than it is!!! Omg !!! This **** is gonna b ridiculous !!! 

I can't wait to see this at the VMA's in sync w the dancers!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

You haters are gonna be eating crow 

THIS! :riri:

Honestly it actually does look like she is ON the beat and the two female dancers are lagging on the tempo. They are kinda looking around and Brit is just going for it. Not sure why that is.......... oh yea it's ALL of their first ******* time performing these songs in public.:zoomzoom:

Have a seat folks this is nothing to freak out over. :bparty:

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

I think u are overreacting... y'all loveeeddd the choreo for the original version of the video.... imagine this but better. for live tV (Like BBMa) , more rehearsal and hotney at her best.... it will be osom , bookmark me sis :truthtea:

well it won't be ''hotney at her best'' unless she pulls the required attitute and that's what i'm asking for :tiffhair:

Archived