Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

She's rushing the moves on Make Me but I guess it's because she was excited/nervous to perform it for the first time :) 

Yep, she's rushing and she isn't in synch with the dancers.. look at both..

Hopes and expectations are so high for the vmas, I haven't seen a single article on the net that doesn't mention 2007. They're all waiting for her to slay or screw it again. She can't do that awful choreo.

16 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

spread the positivity because I can't at those people who say that she will be hated by GP for MM choreo as much as after GM at 2007 VMAs :tiffeyeroll:

It will be worst b/c ppl expect her to do bad and she already gets hate when she actually does well...gimme more was just trash in comparison to primeney...they will say gimme more was more entertaining than this **** bad enough she's lipping a slow song and for Wat high fives?

Just now, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Yep, she's rushing and she isn't in synch with the dancers.. look at both..

Hopes and expectations are so high for the vmas, I haven't seen a single article on the net that doesn't mention 2007. They're all waiting for her to slay or screw it again. She can't do that awful choreo.

Yeah the dancers look great doing that choreo imo :bigtime: 

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

the DYWCO choreo it's fire and spectacular, but the MM one is just................................... tragicque :rihcackle:

It's fine until the first "Just want you to make.."

They should have kept the vertical clap thing from the original video :whitneyshade:

MM is tragic, I'm sorry.

The choreo just isn't good and doesn't fit the song at all. The BBMAs slayed but bar Toxic it was just rehashed POM so naturally people are worried knowing her/her team that they'll just rehash this too.

If that happens Aug 28 it will be 2007 all over again, and honestly after FFT, XFactor, BJ, Make Me MV her career simply cannot afford that. A great VMA performance would win back a lot of fans but that would just send her career into terminal decline.

1 minute ago, Cuteney said:

It's fine until the first "Just want you to make.."

They should have kept the vertical clap thing from the original video :whitneyshade:

yes, and she's not in sycnh with her dancers AT ALL!

It's not a bad choreo but she's not feeling it! 

7 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Omg !!!!!! She's actually out dancing the dancers !!!!!! This is so sharp & on point !! Omg she is gonna slay the VMAs, where is all the oxygen !?!?!?!?!? 

The delusion sweetie Britney hadn't out danced her dancers since pre breakdown and some of circus era:hype:

2 minutes ago, britnostalgia said:

MM is tragic, I'm sorry.

The choreo just isn't good and doesn't fit the song at all. The BBMAs slayed but bar Toxic it was just rehashed POM so naturally people are worried knowing her/her team that they'll just rehash this too.

If that happens Aug 28 it will be 2007 all over again, and honestly after FFT, XFactor, BJ, Make Me MV her career simply cannot afford that. A great VMA performance would win back a lot of fans but that would just send her career into terminal decline.

"people" ??? LMAO ... some exhalers is not the definition of "People" is worried ... :moorangu:

Guest willysilva

i just hope she doesn't do that in the vma's cause people are expecting something that's actually good 

on the other hand, she can do whatever she wants on her vegas stage :tiffhair:

Archived