Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mona Lisa 81 said:

I guess it's because my thread was merged. Had it not been nobody would be saying ****. I'm not making fun of mental illness whatsoever. I've actually defended it in honor because of Britney. I've been there since day 1, even before she was Britney Spears. I'm not defending my actions or statement but I'm also not going to apologize for it.

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif and that's the end of it.

"And that's the end of it" I like how you think you have the final word when you're the one in the wrong. 

If you, like all the other entitled fans, have been there though it all then you know how bigoted your comments are. So goodbye with that terrible excuse, it's fun being a troll isn't it? Maybe you should try it elsewhere. 

Just now, Jamiea1112 said:

Dying at the '3' routine being recycled :lanacackle::truthtea:

Give her time. Now she's performed it in front of an audience and had a feel for it on the stage she'll be more on point by the weekends show hopefully!!

It's not about time, it's about the choreo as a whole. It's awful and doesn't fit into the song. She's even smiling on the song like she's singing Oh La LA :queenie: We need the original choreo as seen on her rehearsal

No synchro with the dancers:zoomzoom:And this is the first performace:zoomzoom:

Beyond that, choreo is not that good, it is like old ones from FF era.:zoomzoom:

She puts a better performance on TV shows and doesn't care on POM usually, so I hope it's gonna be better on VMA's.:plzney:

But choreo is really not that good.:brityeah:

20 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

they should just scrap make me performance at the VMAs and perform DYWCO :dontlike:

Maybe it will be a medley. MM performance has great and fierce parts. The point is whe shouldn't worry and give tips to her because you can rely on her as a performer now. 

13 minutes ago, Janice Litman said:

No synchro with the dancers:zoomzoom:And this is the first performace:zoomzoom:

Beyond that, choreo is not that good, it is like old ones from FF era.:zoomzoom:

She puts a better performance on TV shows and doesn't care on POM usually, so I hope it's gonna be better on VMA's.:plzney:

But choreo is really not that good.:brityeah:

It's nothing like Femme Fatale god you're all so extra, it starts out well all it's lacking is a prop and a more intimate routine. 

If she performed like that during FFT you would have all lost your **** so don't start with that.

Despite the recycled 3 routine DYWCO was a great and solid performance. I can't see them delivering Make Me like that on the VMA stage whenever DYWCO was better. Yeah a lot of the original choreo was there, but a lot wasn't and what was was heavily watered down. 

I'm optimistic she'll deliver, her and her team aren't so stupid to think that's acceptable for the VMAs. If she does that on VMA stage it would be 2007 all over again. And after BJ and Make Me MV I'd be very worried for her career if she did, the fact that everything else has been great so far this era bar the MV fiasco still has people checking, but if she just performs like that at the VMAs half the standom would hand their stan cards in. 

Just now, Style. said:

the DYWCO choreo it's fire and spectacular, but the MM one is just................................... tragicque :rihcackle:

it's a mide tempo song for god's sakes... what the **** do u want ..... your mom is tragicque :madonna:

2 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

spread the positivity because I can't at those people who say that she will be hated by GP for MM choreo as much as after GM at 2007 VMAs :tiffeyeroll:

what :moorangu:

Basic and stiff...do u wanna come over is ok but make me will be dragged worst than gimme more...she better do Wat she did in that rehearsal...I love her but I can't lie...I think many of u aren't dancers and wouldn't kno rythmn if it smacked u in the face...ppl don't care how many steps she remember if she does it stiff...beyawnsay would make that basic choreography work b/c she's not stiff..Britney can still dance but if she's not comfortable wit some moves don't don't do it. If she wants simpler routines fine but ***** Lexie could do better than those high fives and knee touch tf. Don't even perform such  trash and then half *** it.there's no way in hell she can slay toxic that hard wt bbmas:hype: and think that boring *** performance is good yet have the NERVE to shade her 2001 performance :hype: I love Brit dearly but I can dance and even if I couldn't I would kno that **** is stiff awkward and basic...I hope we didn't wait 9 years for THAT even pg was more entertaining . :hype:

Archived