Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

Guest Mona Lisa 81
Just now, XOTIC said:

**** off

**** off right back Britard. You ******* cannot take a joke can you? I've been here a lot longer than some of you hoes have. Mickey Mouseney days and Star Search up til 98 when she came out as a singer. Now stfu and go suck Larry's **** :trash: bc I am not the one :nyschool:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to be negative at all but for the VMAs stage she needs to show amazing moves… they don't even have to be fast. I honestly hope we can expect something like IG video. That moves were sharp, she was using her HIPS and it was just entertaining to watch.

I have high hopes but I'm sure Britney can do wonders if she only wants to :) 

Guest Mona Lisa 81
1 minute ago, XOTIC said:

would you say that joke to britney you dirty ****? no you wouldnt have the balls so dont give me this faux mobster "i am not the one" bullshit

no one thought your disgusting joke was funny. accept it and shut the **** up

I don't have to accept **** from you or from anyone else. I'm a grown-*** man. And it was a JOKE. And rightly so I'd say it in front of her bc you know what? Since 1998 I've been paying her bills by buying her **** like CDs and VHS tapes and singles and promoting her, so yeah I think I have a right to say what I want. Stop being pressed and imagine yourself buying a copy of Lotus for yourself bc nobody cares. :mcwave:

7 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

DYWCO IS HER BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE SINCE AGES !!! This is a big thing since she's been so great lately. Full of fast choreo and she looks so happy. Don't even come for the hand movements and **** cause i can show you a lot from her prime which was very similar to this !! This is so cool.

plus Make Me.... It's worse than the original choreo but still good. Circusneyish but it's still one of the better. 

She's bringing the A game bow so you should all take several seats. 

She's giving us quality in music and performances and even gives real promo. BIG promo cause the VMA is a huge deal and you know it.:shadelaugh:

Y'all should take an effing seat tbh. This is the best time for being a fan !!

Considering this is the first performance of this...I was slayed.:scalped:  It looks like she ******* loves this song! And I'm here the choreography and enthusiasm. :wooney: Not worried about Make Me it will be good by the VMA's. Staying cool, calm and optimistic *******.:cigney:

21 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

like i said i think that they maybe change some moves when Larry sees the feedback here :orly: 
plus I'm pretty sure she needs to practice this one more and it will look better 

:brityes: VMA perfomance definitely will be more spectacular, the whole number can be so different, there's so many options, like maybe some intro or smth, props make a lot of difference
and that dance routine from ig may be added for a rap part, not scrapped at all, so i choose to be positive rn :awyeah:

12 minutes ago, derick said:

Duwco slays make me will get dragged worst than Gm and she'll cancel Iheart 

How do you know it's not a medley she's performing ? How do you know the choreo will be the same ? Don't come with BBMA cause it's nowhere nears as important as VMA and her team this time around is not stupid at all. You shouldn't worry cause you don't have a reason for it tbh.

Guest Mona Lisa 81
1 minute ago, XOTIC said:

wow, your life as a "grown *** man lol" in the form of a gif

:awww: Enjoy this charade of you acting big and bad sis. There are bigger things to worry about. Go pluck your unibrow and head on out bc I'm done trying to talk some sense into you. You don't know me so therefore you don't know how I am. Now :mcwave:

1 hour ago, DaRealMVP said:

OMG :crying2: i LOVE do you wanna come over!!! That's a first with this album tbh :moorangu:

about the performances... Make me, what the hell was that?? Armney back at it. DYWCO, was it recycled from 3? :mariahstare:

My opinion.

i thought the same tbh :mariahstare:

i'm hoping for the best on VMAs tho :unreal:

Guest Mona Lisa 81
1 minute ago, NotAPassenger said:

This is a disgusting comment. Your attitude is piss poor.

I guess it's because my thread was merged. Had it not been nobody would be saying ****. I'm not making fun of mental illness whatsoever. I've actually defended it in honor because of Britney. I've been there since day 1, even before she was Britney Spears. I'm not defending my actions or statement but I'm also not going to apologize for it.

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif and that's the end of it.

Archived