Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mona Lisa 81
42 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Dywco slayed!! Make me was bad, if its she performs it exactly like this @ the vmas, the gp + media will cause a 2007 mess again

Sis don't you owe @Chrisnay some *****? :sipney:

Lol I love Britney still but sis I hope this is a toxic situation where it's watered down for Vegas but flawless on the award show like Bbmas. like Idc if she wants to flop on purpose but Britney don't tarnish your own hard work and do not give ppl a reason to make u feel bad about all your progress..idk Wat is worst that choreography or her stiffness...that's not vma worthy and it's not even vegas worthy....still love Britney but if she gets on that vma stage and does that it doesn't matter how hot she looks cuz even Gm had better choreography and dancing in some bits...

i will ill still buy the album it isn't the end of the world put ppl expect more from even CURRENT Britney those moves were beyond basic...high fives? Pg hand simple choreography but it was good...the vma trailer is more entertaining than the performance. 

Im optimistic it'll be different b/c she knew that toxic wasn't good enough for bbmas(or maybe she was just forced to change it b/c there was no tree)

i don't get the hate for do u wanna come over tho that performance SLAYED from Wat I saw I haven't seen it in full tho :hype:

16 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

ok, now that i saw the full perfomance, i dont get the meltdowns :howiroll:
some moves are a bit awkward like knee tapping,:blaughing: but everything else is pretty good, not only arm moves here
hair flipping, floor humping and that threesome towards the end :thirsty: 

i like DYWCO number more, looks more cool to me, but this one is fine!
plus, i think, she'll communicate somehow with Eazy on VMA during his part or will dance more heavily 

like i said i think that they maybe change some moves when Larry sees the feedback here :orly: 
plus I'm pretty sure she needs to practice this one more and it will look better 

DYWCO IS HER BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE SINCE AGES !!! This is a big thing since she's been so great lately. Full of fast choreo and she looks so happy. Don't even come for the hand movements and **** cause i can show you a lot from her prime which was very similar to this !! This is so cool.

plus Make Me.... It's worse than the original choreo but still good. Circusneyish but it's still one of the better. 

She's bringing the A game bow so you should all take several seats. 

She's giving us quality in music and performances and even gives real promo. BIG promo cause the VMA is a huge deal and you know it.:shadelaugh:

Y'all should take an effing seat tbh. This is the best time for being a fan !!

I'm usually the one who meltdowns, but I don't get this hate. Like I wrote before it's not perfect and she needs some practice with those moves.
People are creating new threads to meltdown while the situation is better than the MM Original Video Situation :crying4::lessons: 

*** Over slays our lives tbh :tbh:  enjoy this amazing ITZ-like song and the performance instead of bitching about MM choreo. 

Archived