Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, now that i saw the full perfomance, i dont get the meltdowns :howiroll:
some moves are a bit awkward like knee tapping,:blaughing: but everything else is pretty good, not only arm moves here
hair flipping, floor humping and that threesome towards the end :thirsty: 

i like DYWCO number more, looks more cool to me, but this one is fine!
plus, i think, she'll communicate somehow with Eazy on VMA during his part or will dance more heavily 

1 minute ago, CharmingMadness said:

ok, now that i saw the full perfomance, i dont get the meltdowns :howiroll:
some moves are a bit awkward like knee tapping,:blaughing: but everything else is pretty good, not only arm moves
hair flipping, floor humping and that threesome towards the end :thirsty: 

i like DYWCO number more, looks more cool to me, but this one is fine!
plus, i think, she'll communicate somehow with Eazy on VMA during his part or will dance more heavily 

do yall seriously wanna see THIS on the VMA stage?

:arianabye:

I think it could do with slower choreography.... And with time I'm sure they'll either slow it down or Britney will get comfortable enough to execute the choreography flawlessly. Whatever they decide to do I'm just grateful they added the song. I always found it weird she had a tour going with a new GH album and single and she paid it dust until her next tour. Just my .02

12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I didn't say anything about attacking her but I will not sit her and lie to myself that something is good if it isn't.

BBMA was really good but after seeing the performance of MM I understand why some ppl are freaking out. 

The VMAs are a huge deal since she held the standard so high as a performer and this is her redemptation for 2007 to the GP. 

and what's the meaning to spread negativity about it?

the choreo that she had practise WEEKS ago is more complicated than this 

the vmas is totally different story for her..it's not a stage she can have just fun it's a stage that gives you a story and before you know it it's history

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IT'S BRITNEY ***** 

WORDS OF GODNEY 

NOW SHUT THE **** UP AND WAIT 

HAVE FAITH IN BRITNEY 

and all of you when you see threads like this one **** THE TROLLS

for the first time after 9 years she's performing at vmas..a dream came true for all the TRUE britney fans and still bitching about it.. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT:lessons:

IDIOTS

8 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

do yall seriously wanna see THIS on the VMA stage?

:arianabye:

im sure there will be props and outfit that would add to the perfomance AND im 100% sure she will be more energetic, the perf will be good to me
and yes, i hope for not only make me being performed, but i'll take anything, its been awhile, ya know :orly:

At the BBMAs she didn't even bother performing her actual hits just so she wouldn't have to learn new choreo, so I'm not too hopeful that they'll completely scrap that mess.

That isn't even really that great for POM never mind the VMAs. If she does that on stage she will be dragged just as bad as in 2007 and rightfully so. Anyone that thinks that was fine is deluded.

However they'll have a full week to reherse, hopefully they'll bring back the original choreo. Was great to see how excited she was to perform it though. 

Oh my...

This was certainly not what I was anticipating. Once again, all that killer choreography got cut. Why bother posting that Insta video...and even the leaked music video choreo was gone. I'm melting down a bit, ngl.

Although - and I'm probs being delusional - maybe this is just filler to be replaced...and they're gonna pull out the stops for VMA? I mean, there's just NO WAY that's what's she's gonna do on VMA stage. Oh gawd oh gawd.

Archived