Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

You sound pretty delusional thinking she's going to have **** choreography at the VMAs :tiffsmoke: An awards show that represents much of the iconography of her career, her stature in pop culture, and a show she hasn't performed at since 2007.

We'll have to wait and see apparently. I choose to be positive and believe she'll knock it out of the park :tiffanynod: We'll see soon.

You must be out of your mind if you think this is the routine we're getting for the vmas :madonna:

It's obvious that it was put together last minute, no way any choreographed routine would have the dancers just standing still. 

Chill out people! Britney knows the stakes are high, why do you think she has been avoiding the awards for almost 10 years?

Expect the unexpected :bwink:

Just now, Sparks said:

No point in her performing at the VMAs unless it's gonna be GREAT. This is her first performance on the show since 2007 so the expectations are high

I don't care what GP says I don't care what drama queens say either. She doesn't have to be GREAT even Britney deciding to do VMAs enough for me. That means she wants to do something and care about her career. And I'm here for the support. I'm not going to be one of those ungrateful ******* out there :arianabye:

4 minutes ago, avaaa said:

I don't care what GP says I don't care what drama queens say either. She doesn't have to be GREAT even Britney deciding to do VMAs enough for me. That means she wants to do something and care about her career. And I'm here for the support. I'm not going to be one of those ungrateful ******* out there :arianabye:

How will it be great if ppl hate on her like 2007. Why would you want that as a fan? 

Just now, SlayOut said:

You've splattered your meltdown on many different threads :tiffsmoke: Might consider taking a break from exhale for a little bit. :tiffanynod:

everything associated with this single is so tragic i can't

:arianabye:

knew i was right to hate it since the beginning

i can't get over that knee tap choreo

Just now, Spearsfan said:

How will it be great if ppl hate on her like 2007. Why would you want that as a fan? 

So as a fan you are ready to drag her with GP If she messed up the performance? And kill the desire all she has? She can still slay with this choreo she just needs to rehearse it. 

Archived