Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

26 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

What are y'all talking about? The MM performance was pretty good, there was lots of choreo and she did look into it :TOMH:

:receipts1:

I like this choreography, its a slower midtempo song and i guess some people were expecting S4U/MATM level dance moves. :moorangu::moorangu:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But ya'll can't seriously watch those Make Me... clips and say "wow, it's amazing" and especially not when you're also seeing the DYWCO clips. :beynah:

She can do that routine all she wants in Vegas, but that's not an awards show performance. But at least now I know what to expect... And it's not only that, it's the song itself. Make Me... is such a beautiful song, but I don't think it's the right one to make the impact she needs for her 238742982934th comeback. It should've been premiered at the BBMA, now it missed its chance; for the VMA's she needs to hit harder, with a song that is not as boring. I really wish she just used it as a intro to later perform DYWCO, but if G-Eazy is already confirmed, I doubt that's happening.

Unfortunately will be only "Make Me..." it seems... (they emailed me this)

Britney's Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs!

For the first time in almost 10 years, Britney will hit the VMA's stage to give her debut performance of "Make Me..." with G-Eazy!  Watch the official announcement video on mtv.com

Tune into the live show on Sunday, August 28th at 9pm ET/PT

de856dba-4243-4cbd-b4ca-8a1e07bf8514.jpg

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL THE **** OUT.

I'm so slayed by DYWCO's choreography that MM's is not even bothering me, we all know that's not the VMA one and even if it is I don't care because I'm feeling she will perform both songs.

CAN Y'ALL ENJOY THE AMAZING NIGHT WE HAD AND STOP WHINING FOR A SECOND? UGH.

tumblr_mv1todveMq1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Come enjoy with me :lollipop:

1 minute ago, Luminous said:

For the first time in almost 10 years, Britney will hit the VMA's stage to give her debut performance of "Make Me..." with G-Eazy!  Watch the official announcement video on mtv.com

oh well. is there any chance she's performing at the EMA's this year then?...  :blol:

1 minute ago, Luminous said:

oh well. is there any chance she's performing at the EMA's this year then?...  :blol:

33 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

What are y'all talking about? The MM performance was pretty good, there was lots of choreo and she did look into it :TOMH:

:receipts1:

wtf is that 'touching my knee' move?!:gloria:

mess

She looks hot and into it but that kind of choreo is seriously not VMA worthy:whitneyshade:

meltdown is coming

:bwink:

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL THE **** OUT.

I'm so slayed by DYWCO's choreography that MM's is not even bothering me, we all know that's not the VMA one and even if it is I don't care because I'm feeling she will perform both songs.

CAN Y'ALL ENJOY THE AMAZING NIGHT WE HAD AND STOP WHINING FOR A SECOND? UGH.

tumblr_mv1todveMq1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

51q34w.jpg

That performance was bad and yall know it. But it was her first time performing those songs and she was prolly very nervous. Plus I guess she has a better choreo planned for the VMAs just to slay our entire existence. If not though...

22 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

FULL MAKE ME PERFORMANCE

I'm actually loving this :girlfall:

It's not bad, but if she's going to perform this at the vmas then it needs a dance break. She's known for those and it should come between the end of Gerold's verse and the last chorus.

I'm kinda hoping she's gonna do hardcore dancing in g-eazy's rap part for the VMA at least. That's the best part of Make Me where she can showcase her dancing skills. And her choreographer needs to step up their game, it's clear that Britney shines more when she's given complex dance routines (see her latest BBMA performance) compared to just hand or simple movements which i'm sure she's feeling awkward to do it herself. :mj:

Archived