Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

:oknolol::cuteneylaugh::bcutelaugh: at all of the premature meltdowns.

I literally can't at everyone hating the Make Me performance. The VMAs is being marketed as her first live performance of the song, so of course she isn't going to go all out at POM. And it's not the worst routine ever!!!

If she went all out at POM for Make Me, then everyone would drag her for doing the "same" choreography at the VMAs :wontcry: These tragic *** ******* really don't understand logic or common sense, and I actually feel really bad for them. :reductive:

The same loose-holed members that are melting down over POM are going to be the first ones praising Brit when she brings it at the VMAs. :tiffanynod: These rats can be seen from miles away tbh :uknowit:

Stay pressedT Exhale flop members who are so poorly judgmental over their fave's performance

NGEIZnqwZQR8c.gif

3 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

Maybe it is a temporary performance because they are keeping the real performance for the VMAs and it will be used on POM after she premiered it at the VMAs.

God knows how you pathetic no-life complaining ***** *** are going to whine if she performs the exact routine from POM to VMA.

one can only hope!

She looks soooo good and yaaay... i LOVE that she added DYWCO and MM :myjam: :ahhh:

and can some of you just stop? its the first night of performing 2 new songs, it will get better and lol at everybody immediately say "Oh noooo, no im scared for the vmas" sucks for you, i know she will slay bc i dont nitpick over everything and judge something by a 15-20 sec clip.... why dont yall do it better then? I mean you are the experts... start posting vids people and we can see how good you are :queenflopga::mcwave:

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL THE **** OUT.

I'm so slayed by DYWCO's choreography that MM's is not even bothering me, we all know that's not the VMA one and even if it is I don't care because I'm feeling she will perform both songs.

CAN Y'ALL ENJOY THE AMAZING NIGHT WE HAD AND STOP WHINING FOR A SECOND? UGH.

tumblr_mv1todveMq1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

7 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

Maybe it is a temporary performance because they are keeping the real performance for the VMAs and it will be used on POM after she premiered it at the VMAs.

God knows how you pathetic no-life complaining ***** *** are going to whine if she performs the exact routine from POM to VMA.

But ya'll can't seriously watch those Make Me... clips and say "wow, it's amazing" and especially not when you're also seeing the DYWCO clips. :beynah:

She can do that routine all she wants in Vegas, but that's not an awards show performance. But at least now I know what to expect... And it's not only that, it's the song itself. Make Me... is such a beautiful song, but I don't think it's the right one to make the impact she needs for her 238742982934th comeback. It should've been premiered at the BBMA, now it missed its chance; for the VMA's she needs to hit harder, with a song that is not as boring. I really wish she just used it as a intro to later perform DYWCO, but if G-Eazy is already confirmed, I doubt that's happening.

Archived