Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

I think she will do this routine for the VMA as well, possibly better costume and more dancers, but don't think she would have learned two different choreo's just for one performance.

exactly, I don't think they created 2 different choreos...

specially because she would have to learn both of them in a small amount of time...

plus it literally makes no sense for her to have a whole different choreo for the VMAs and another one for POM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

She is ready, she just needs another choreographer.

I think it's too late by now :dontlike:

DYWCO looks better, but who knows if she's performing it.

I think it's the lipping to. This is why I hate when Britney does midtempo songs, it doesn't look acceptable to lip. She should attempt to sing Idc if that out of her element. 

They had to have put MM in there as a late April Fool's joke. Much like the Randee video. There's no way they think that's "sensational" and/or a good look for Britney's grand return. I can't even take that VMA promo seriously after seeing that.  :xcuseme:

There had BETTER be an elaborate hour-long special of "Punk'd" airing next weekend. Britney's team vs her fans. :xcuseme:

I hope they have something huge planned for the VMAs :mj:

she cannot just show up there and do this :mj: 

she better **** g-eazy on top of a flying pink elephant while she sings live because it's gotta be iconic like all of her other performances @ the VMAs and that choreo is not enough :mj: 

3 minutes ago, blurryface said:

exactly, I don't think they created 2 different choreos...

specially because she would have to learn both of them in a small amount of time...

plus it literally makes no sense for her to have a whole different choreo for the VMAs and another one for POM

Yes it is. You can see everything online. 

This is a huge performance not one that they can throw under the rug if it goes bad. They need to change the whole thing or it will be bad. 

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

They had to have put MM in there as a late April Fool's joke. Much like the Randee video. There's no way they think that's "sensational" and/or a good look for Britney's grand return. I can't even take that VMA promo seriously after seeing that.  :xcuseme:

There had BETTER be an elaborate hour-long special of "Punk'd" airing next weekend. Britney's team vs her fans. :xcuseme:

same. it's the ******* vma's , I just hope she doesn't look stiff and awkward that's all, I don't even care about the choreo anymore  :tiffsniffle:

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

same. it's the ******* vma's , I just hope she doesn't look stiff and awkward that's all, I don't even care about the choreo anymore  :tiffsniffle:

I have no doubt she'll pull it out at the VMA's (in Godney I trust), but why is this in the setlist? To lower our expectations? There must be a deeper meaning? Larry's nuts are going to be clipped if he continues down this path. :xcuseme:

The second-coming of Christ will NOT be ruined by this little runt. I refuse. :xcuseme:

make me has got to see the light man :mj:

it's such a great song, it's doing well on itunes, the GP likes it

it has so much potential

then they ****** up with the video and we got mad

then they announced the VMAs and we got excited

now that's the choreo? :mj: 

YOU CANNOT **** THIS UP, BRITNEY'S TEAM

Archived