Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

"Make Me" being performed live tonight was a total misstep. All those people who vowed to suck Larry's shriveled up baby peen need to be executed one by one. :mj:

I know the VMA performance will be way better than that, but why would they even give people the opportunity to compare and contrast at a crucial time like this?  :xcuseme:

To make her feel more secured for the bif night... also I can see from this video that she need to work her timing, but i am satisfied with this routine... though... make me looks so blend next to DYWCO

35 minutes ago, joseindazone said:

I can't at people thinking she will do the VMA performance on POM lol

She is obviously saving the best for the award show! She knows this is huge for her and that's why she waited 9 years to come back.

well, who would ever think to use a screen capture for the album cover too? we can expect everything :dontlike:

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

well, who would ever think to use a screen capture for the album cover too? we can expect everything :dontlike:

Exactly...

She didn't have enough time for a new show. I can see it now. 

Not gonna lie...

im so worried for the VMAs. I sort of don't think she is ready. 

1 minute ago, Blackout Fan said:

To make her feel more secured for the bif night... also I can see from this video that she need to work her timing, but i am satisfied with this routine... though... make me looks so blend next to DYWCO

I don't think she's wrong with the timing, I think that's how they did the choreo. It has like too many steps(?) and they're too fast, and they just don't fit with the beat of the song. It looks strange.

I think they need to put moves that are, softer? Like the ones from the original video

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Exactly...

She didn't have enough time for a new show. I can see it now. 

Not gonna lie...

im so worried for the VMAs. I sort of don't think she is ready. 

What makes me guess is that maybe she's just tired and saving energies for the vma performance rehearsals etc. or maybe im just delusional :madonna:

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

What makes me guess is that maybe she's just tired and saving energies for the vma performance rehearsals etc. or maybe im just delusional :madonna:

This performance is very important. I hope they realize that....

Who wants to see Britney trashed for the rest of her life.., not me.

Archived