Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DirtyMind said:

It's such a fun performance, and she looks so adorable...how can anyone hate on this? :wontcry:

Maybe people were worried because all we were seeing was her on the 3 triangle and I saw a picture of her on the bar. She was still serving face and attitude even in the Triangle. But it wouldn't be this fan base if everyone didn't lose their **** over everything especially w/no substantial info.

She could stand there picking her nose to this song and it would still be great because the song is so fun ;)

I will ******* cry if she doesn't perform do you wanna come over at the vmas!!! This performance was ******* amazing, she slayed every second and her energy was insane. I felt it through my phone.

i don't like this choreography for make me, not sure about the remix either. I'll wait and see for the vmas considering we all were worried about bmas. And we all know how much she slayed that. But I hope she uses this choreo for do you wanna come over at the vmas (if she does it). Everything about it is perfect.... Except for the triangles lol. Scratch that and I'll be happy 

Archived