Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the new song and love the performances... :o can't wait for the VMAs!!!! Not wasting my time on the meltdown people in here. DYWTCO dance routine looks great and MM we have a total of about 30 sec of footage from a 4 min song (and first time performed live). Vegas is essentially extra rehearsal for Britney now. How quickly everyone forgets how well she did at the BBMA. So excited about all the new music and promo!!! 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Whats wrong with doing the same thing? A lot of artists do that. Even she did that in the past. Take several seats down from that pedestal. :thetea:

She did in the past, but not for the VMAs.

I mean it's Britney ***** like she says in the teaser.

We need a whole new fresh iconic performance for the VMA

13 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Everyone is shading Britney for this number but can we all just be honest and say they all look pretty messy? Like they had no time to put this together and said **** it, let's go? Did Willy choreo this? 

It's definitely not all her fault and for you people to think that this is what's going to show up at the VMAs is pretty pathetic

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

are you literally saying that you don't think people are capable of moving their arms left and right? swaying a hip (barely)

Do it then. I really cant understand you guys. She is performing at ******* VMAS. And you are having a meltdown because of 5 seconds long video. And it isn't bad tbh. She just didn't move her legs but her dancers didn't too. She is probably very nervous for Vmas and you guys are not helping it. 

Spoiler

******* bipolar *** ******* :sickofu:

Archived