Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

For those of you complaining about the choreo in Vegas tonight...

Have any of you considered that she has the VMA performance on her mind? Maybe she is so wrapped up with it that it's her #1 priority right now.. Also she could possibly be playing it safe right now for these shows so that she doesn't have any random weird injuries to ruin her epic VMA return!!!

You guys are so stupid! Obviously Brit & everyone on her team is taking the VMAs seriously !! The video announcing it basically eludes to the fact that her next "historical moment" is coming.. Stop trying to hate on stuff that hasn't even happened yet.. Your looking desperate AF 

Im sorry but if you paid to go and watch her you deserve the same show as every other night.

She's never consistent and its not fair for the fans who make the effort to see her. Some people come from all over the world and spend thousands of dollars. If I was there and I go that i'd be mad as ****. Having the VMA's is not an excuse...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first show of every leg isn't the best one. She needs time to adjust to the performances and getting back in the groove of performing after her vacation. 

First off, regarding Make Me, we didn't see the full performance yet and even if we did, you're all forgetting the fact that she's saving the grand performance for the VMA's. Britney KNOWS what she's doing. Everyone should stop complaining and be happy that 1, she agreed to even do the VMA's after 9 years and 2, enjoy the fact she added two new performances and got rid of Petty Garbage.

12 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

This is the first time she's performed it ever. It's obviously going to be improved/fixed especially by the VMAs:mj: it's not even that bad, she did the same moves for Do Somethin

How dare you try to be positive?! Don't you know that's unacceptable here? 

:tongueney:

Archived