Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

For those of you complaining about the choreo in Vegas tonight...

Have any of you considered that she has the VMA performance on her mind? Maybe she is so wrapped up with it that it's her #1 priority right now.. Also she could possibly be playing it safe right now for these shows so that she doesn't have any random weird injuries to ruin her epic VMA return!!!

You guys are so stupid! Obviously Brit & everyone on her team is taking the VMAs seriously !! The video announcing it basically eludes to the fact that her next "historical moment" is coming.. Stop trying to hate on stuff that hasn't even happened yet.. Your looking desperate AF 

Prepare yourself for Meltdonwn already :gelis:

1 minute ago, Blackout Fan said:

I'm pretty sure we`'ll get the same choreo... like Pretty Girl and Billboard... wich I am fine with it... But so far i only saw a 10 seconds clip... not enough to judge 

Yeah I'm sure the choreo will be similar, if not exact but she will most likely pull everything she has to execute it at the VMA's.. Just like the BBMAs... The choreo was the same but she NAILED IT 

1 minute ago, Blackout Fan said:

I'm pretty sure we`'ll get the same choreo... like Pretty Girl and Billboard... wich I am fine with it... But so far i only saw a 10 seconds clip... not enough to judge 

Billboard had different choreography for Toxic.

1 minute ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Yeah I'm sure the choreo will be similar, if not exact but she will most likely pull everything she has to execute it at the VMA's.. Just like the BBMAs... The choreo was the same but she NAILED IT 

nailed what exactly .. we barely saw her do any choreo in that performance !

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

usually when she performs choreo for the first time she kills it then later on kinda doesn't do it full out , even if its not the best choreo but this time she isn't even into it here.. worrisome for later shows

Sweetie..she always doesn't do her best the first shows. She needs to get back into the groove of things. The second and third shows of the leg are much better, she's in the routine of performing and executes choreography better.

5 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

For those of you complaining about the choreo in Vegas tonight...

Have any of you considered that she has the VMA performance on her mind? Maybe she is so wrapped up with it that it's her #1 priority right now.. Also she could possibly be playing it safe right now for these shows so that she doesn't have any random weird injuries to ruin her epic VMA return!!!

You guys are so stupid! Obviously Brit & everyone on her team is taking the VMAs seriously !! The video announcing it basically eludes to the fact that her next "historical moment" is coming.. Stop trying to hate on stuff that hasn't even happened yet.. Your looking desperate AF 

Baby, we are not hate on VMA.... We are just saying that tonight was bad (you think it was good?) and we hope that she'll own VMA with super coreo and sexyness.

we all love Britney. peace 

Just now, Nicky Hilton said:

Sweetie..she always doesn't do her best the first shows. She needs to get back into the groove of things. The second and third shows of the leg are much better, she's in the routine of performing and executes choreography better.

but the choreo itself isn't even good . what normal person can't do that its easy asf

Archived