Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all are saying this wont be the vmas choreography but it probably is

she was comfortable doing the bbma simply because it was the same set she did like 100 times infront of audience in vegas already...

PG wasnt mastered in vegas before she did it at the bbma and that was a mess... She stiffed danced and the camera wasnt even pointing at her during her dancing.

shes going to do it in vegas until she can do it blindly and all angles are mastered and then shell do it at the vmas 

you don't seriously expect her to outdo herself do you

1 minute ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

the case is not ''liking'' or not ''opinions'' if you read it again and it's very clear that i was talking about dancing level,SKILL and you shouldnt wait something so energic and fast because it wouldnt fit the song :truthtea:

Sweetheart did you ******* read. You keep saying hardcore or twerking and all. I said vibes and movements that needed to be present

Guest willysilva
1 minute ago, DaddySayzee said:

This is the first time she's performed it ever. It's obviously going to be improved/fixed especially by the VMAs:mj:

it sucks that she uses the actual shows as rehearsals. everybody deservers a great show :mj:

For those of you complaining about the choreo in Vegas tonight...

Have any of you considered that she has the VMA performance on her mind? Maybe she is so wrapped up with it that it's her #1 priority right now.. Also she could possibly be playing it safe right now for these shows so that she doesn't have any random weird injuries to ruin her epic VMA return!!!

You guys are so stupid! Obviously Brit & everyone on her team is taking the VMAs seriously !! The video announcing it basically eludes to the fact that her next "historical moment" is coming.. Stop trying to hate on stuff that hasn't even happened yet.. Your looking desperate AF 

1 minute ago, RoyalStan85 said:

For those of you complaining about the choreo in Vegas tonight...

Have any of you considered that she has the VMA performance on her mind? Maybe she is so wrapped up with it that it's her #1 priority right now.. Also she could possibly be playing it safe right now for these shows so that she doesn't have any random weird injuries to ruin her epic VMA return!!!

You guys are so stupid! Obviously Brit & everyone on her team is taking the VMAs seriously !! The video announcing it basically eludes to the fact that her next "historical moment" is coming.. Stop trying to hate on stuff that hasn't even happened yet.. Your looking desperate AF 

I'm pretty sure we`'ll get the same choreo... like Pretty Girl and Billboard... wich I am fine with it... But so far i only saw a 10 seconds clip... not enough to judge 

Archived