Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

MM ending

:unreal:

I'm a hudge Britney fan, anos I'm sorry but this is bad....

she just moves hers arms... Anda the end... How you can end a performance of  your first single Like that? Just moving your arms and stay there at the same position.

I'm not gonna judge VMA by this POM performance, but if she performs like this in the VMA.... Boy....

BTW, this is the first performance of her first single and maybe secound too, and she doesn't babe energy? Fire?... Britney from Billboard Music Awards (Slave, ILRR, and toxic) please, come back at the VMA 

4 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

It's not about the hardcore dancing though. It's about the movement and vibe and that right there wasn't babe. Not trying to burst your bubble but we have different opinions don't be mad share your opinion and I might not like but I won't complain about other people observation and feelings

the case is not ''liking'' or not the ''opinions'' if you'll read it again it's very clear that i was talking about dancing level,SKILL and you shouldnt wait something so energic and fast because it wouldnt fit the song :truthtea:

Archived