Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DirtyMind said:

What were you guys expecting for 'Make Me'?  I mean, surely you didn't think she'd bust out any hardcore choreo?  There's only so much you can do with a song like that. :nydisgust:

then at least do something visually rather than flipping your arms and walking around... i mean look at the ending of the song... its almost like a joke?!

Guest Supernova.

I don't like the choreo for both songs. Simple as that. I said it in the most mature way possible and no Britney bashing.  I have a right not to like it and just because I don't it doesn't mean I'm having a meltdown. Goodnight! :)

Just now, BenDBitch said:

We have seen short clips. Womanizer has a 15 second breakdown the other part is walking... But we have already seen a dance breakdown in DYWCO :sickofu: so yes there is. Make me chore is not the original tho

womanizer was still looking good for an award show coz its breakdown was sick.

im worried about VMAs and i know g eazy will be performing so she maybe dancing on that or probably not and the camera will be focused on g eazy then obviously:tifftear:

4 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

she better :chershade:

im not gonna babysit this time, this is bad  :chershade:

She should have waited to add it until after the VMA's now everyone's jumping to conclusions. There's no way she's gonna give a killer performance of MM at POM before the show next week. That would spoil it. 

2 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Some of you guys are seriously dumb and stupid :mj: The song is not like TTWE what do you wait from her to turn a somersault and twerking like crazy to this song? :juggingu:

It's not about the hardcore dancing though. It's about the movement and vibe and that right there wasn't babe. Not trying to burst your bubble but we have different opinions don't be mad share your opinion and I might not like but I won't complain about other people observation and feelings

Archived