Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody chill... she is just back from Hawai, she is kind of nervous and she is preparing 2 big performances.. lets see the complete video and try to be supportive. 

You can not compare choreos she has been doing since almost 3 years ago with choreos she probably started to learn last month... 

Guest Supernova.
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

NNNNNN :gloria: that Charm choreo better be for the VMAs @Supernova.

I think it is unless the 15 sec clip we saw is part of the charm choreo lol

what I don't like is her stiffness, she needs to get rid of the boots if she's afraid of falling ugh

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

....... okay now I'm getting scared for the VMA's... that was .. not good...

Comon,lol. Drama much? Even after what we all saw she did at the Billboards and people are going to start this on her first night back after a week doing this?

And not for nothing none of them look spectacular in the new performance. There's a bunch of those girl dancers that look a little lost and also off count. Give it some time and just relax about the VMAs. She's not going to get up there and do that and I think we all know it but this fan base can never just chill

Just now, Supernova. said:

What worries me was the stiffness but oh well. 

God, you aré so annoying ... How pathetic ur life must be, definitely you and the others don't deserve nothing from Britney ..

:trash:

Archived