Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-piece-of-me-new-songs

Britney Spears returns to Piece Of Me in the most glorious way.

The pop star is back in Sin City this week, kicking off her sixteenth leg of the show Wednesday night in fighting form.

As promised, Britney added "Make Me" to the show's setlist (and axed "Pretty Girls"), but interestingly she didn't choose to throw in "Private Show," a song tailor-made for the stage. Instead, Brit premiered her new Glory cut "Do You Wanna Come Over" then two hours later performed it. We ain't mad about it, either.

Check out the new setlist below then watch a handful of videos of Brit performing the new tunes.

"Make Me":

"Do You Wanna Come Over":

SLAY MAMA! @britneyspears performing her new song "Do You Wanna Come Over" tonight at her #pieceofme show! #doyouwannacomeover

A video posted by Entertainment Website © (@bpproductions01) on

Thoughts on Britney's new performances?

Leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Miss Cootie said:

The one who started that POM insider thread that got deleted. He claimed Liar and make me were the two songs added to the set list, 2 songs had changed choreo, a prop got removed and crazy and pretty girls got remvoed as well!

I hope it's true :hype: I REALLY do not need to see Pretty Girls and Crazy in there anymore. I love Crazy but it's such an awful performance. 2016ney is capable of much better.

Archived