Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

Just now, Alejo. said:

In the yes of the GP she has, yes she is a pop icon but based on her first 4 albums. 

Madonna on the other has nothing to prove, I mean she has done everything and at her age stills perform amazing, sings live, release amazing music and sells pretty good. But let's not compare them in that way obviously Madonna wins. What I mean is that she still has drive and passion, always had even after she gave birth. She has four child. And what about POM? Britney didn't promote than much even before the Vegas gig.

I agree that this album sounds way better and she looks great, but it's always something, the video, the cover, always something messy, every era LBR. 

Britney not a desperate attention ***** like Madonna hun.  Britney is her own person and will do things her way.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney not a desperate attention ***** like Madonna hun.  Britney is her own person and will do things her way.

Let's not drag Madonna, sis. Madonna is an icon. And if Alejo wants to drag Britney by comparing her to Madonna (who, despite lots of promo, maximum energy and 100000% dedication, still can't get a hit on the charts) makes him feel better then that's ok. 

Positive vibes peeps. Let's just promote the **** out of this era.

3 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Britney her own person? :hype:

Call Madonna whatever you want, she is the queen and is a fact :arianabye:

You can log out now sweetie. You're not a fan.

I absolutely love DYWCO, but I'm not convinced the GP would be checking for it. It doesn't sound like anything that's on the radio right now, and we all know the GP are basic ******* when it comes to music. They wanna hear the same kinda trash over & over. :grimace:

This song definitely isn't a Toxic level hit for Brit, but I love it nonetheless. It'll be interesting to see how the GP reacts. :smokney: 

Archived