Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-do-you-wanna-come-over-premiere

Listen to Britney's newest Glory buzz track "Do You Wanna Come Over?"

Every week, leading up to the Glory release (which holy **** is next week by the way), the Princess of Pop is sharing a new song from the record. The "Make Me" crooner kicked off the ingenious promotional campaign with "Private Show" upon announcing the album was available for pre-order. The following week, her dance track contribution "Clumsy" made way (as did a 35-second leak of the Cashmere Cat-produced slow-jam "Just Love Me"), and now fans have access to yet another: "Do You Wanna Come Over?"

"Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be," Britney sings before she coos some breathy ad libs.

Listen to it on iTunes here.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

If you haven't already, register an account in Exhale and chat with thousands of pop music lovers.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, UnusualAlien said:

It must be a slow song 

4 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Do we know anything about it? I hope it's a smasha :TOMH:

3 minutes ago, Blackout Fan said:

I think it will e mid tempo:myjam:

As far as I can tell it's written by the ones who did Close by Nick Jonas, Make Me Like You by Gwen Stefani and Hands To Myself by Selena

So it must be really good since I absolutely LOVE these 3 songs

Just now, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Also can we not share it once it leaks?

We all hate leaks yet Exhale is the first place we come to talk about them, and share them, and download them and just basically spread the word about them, it's ****** up tbh :nyschool:

Not even with people who pre-ordered the album O_O ... It is painful... I live in west Canada so when everybody rejoices I still have to wait 4 hours >_<

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I think it could be a beautiful ballad tbh, I'd be here for some deep lyrics beyond that tittle 

Don't let me be the last to know part 2.. My dream song off Glory  :crying11:

Archived