You guys are aware that nothing goes through without Britney approval

Cappycorn87

Britney runs the ship

Her teams work for her, not the other way around.

I say this because some of you think that her team makes all the decisions for her which is obviously false.  Some of you make the mistake of thinking her team is the reason why she never speaks on certain things in interviews.  There's an obvious reason why you will never hear Britney speak on her breakdown, exes, conservatorship and other things.

Simply because she does not want to talk about those things and it's none of our business, which is why she has it set up that interviewers can not ask her about those things(intrude on her personal business).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Yes and I'm happy that she's finally in control again. She looks happy to release music that she's heavily involved with and to promote it. Queen. :wendycry:

Britney is not in control of her life sweety! She's happy but not in control.

Man, how old are some of y'all to be so delusional? I stan for this ***** like no other but I also realize that Britney is a product, a "brand". While she may have input into creative and business decisions, she's not the final say. She even said it so herself in FTR. She stated that things you would think she'd get her way on, she doesn't. On the flip side, she admitted to getting her way on unexpected stuff. She may have a stake in things if she's investing her own money, but it's the label that's making the capital investment. Money talks. 

7 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Man, how old are some of y'all to be so delusional? I stan for this ***** like no other but I also realize that Britney is a product, a "brand". While she may have input into creative and business decisions, she's not the final say. She even said it so herself in FTR. She stated that things you would think she'd get her way on, she doesn't. On the flip side, she admitted to getting her way on unexpected stuff. She may have a stake in things if she's investing her own money, but it's the label that's making the capital investment. Money talks. 

Ftr is 2008

It's 2016

I'm sure a lot has changed

20 minutes ago, Jackk said:

You do realise britney is under a conservatorship which literally means she doesn't get the final say over anything? That's kind of the point...?

God this fan base is stupid sometimes. 

Was literally about to say this, the only time britney is in control is when others deem it okay for her to be in control, which they should do more often since she seems to know what we want (album/sound wise etc) more then they do

18 minutes ago, Jackk said:

You do realise britney is under a conservatorship which literally means she doesn't get the final say over anything? That's kind of the point...?

God this fan base is stupid sometimes. 

Please don't be that stupid to think Britney gets no say in anything or input on things concerning her.

I don't think she decides what to talk about or not during interviews. Do you think she wanted to be asked about her first kiss with Justin back in 2013? Or about the Oops choreo?

I don't think she even bothers about that stuff. If there's any prohibited topic, it must be provided by Larry or any other person of her team. And in the worst case, she can always use a vague answer to avoid talking about it.

About other things in her career, probably she's still more in control, but not in full. I bet they manipulate to make her believe she takes the decision, like when "she decided" it was better not to include Alien on the POM show, when she really wanted it to be in the setlist, but they all pushed her with their long faces and bitter comments.

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Please don't be that stupid to think Britney gets no say in anything or input on things concerning her.

I think it's stupid that you think that if Britney were in as much control as you purport that she would still be under a conservatorship. I mean, it must all be a big sham. She leaves that in place so that what, exactly?

You really think that EVERYTHING else goes through her? Even if she weren't under that conservatorship, that won't be the case.

Nah her team makes 80% of her decisions, they provide interviewers and reporters with questions they can ask her. Everything has to go through her team first for approval. It's not the other way around, I wish It was but it's not let's be real. I wish she had more control and was free, and can speak for herself but they act as if she can't which worries me. I don't know if you know what CONSERVATOR-SHIP means, but it means she does not really have that much control over her life. I know you're just trying to praise her and kiss her *** but she's not free and she's still under a C-SHIP look up what it means and you'll have you're answer. Don't be delusional and this is coming from a britney fan who's loved her and has been there since BOMT. I mean when she get's a boyfriend they are forced to sign a Confidentiality agreement and she's had 3 in 3 years. Something still isn't right, but yes she's in a better place. 

Archived