Will Britney's carpool karoke surpass Adele's?

KITTYKAT

10 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Are you seriously compare carpool to that ? :orangu:   It will blow up and be in the top 3 most watched carpool vids. Bookmark me. A Britney singing live in 2016 video....RARE AS **** and the GP knows it 

Lol I can see the shade room and a bunch of other articles about Britney actually singing live I hope she slays big time and Ik she can...at this point I think she knows which parts of her songs she can currently slay...like when she performed everytime on circus she would often sing the line "u seem to move on easy" with her bomt voice..she did fine singing don't let me be the last to kno too on ff

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Are you seriously compare carpool to that ? :orangu:   It will blow up and be in the top 3 most watched carpool vids. Bookmark me. A Britney singing live in 2016 video....RARE AS **** and the GP knows it 

A video of Britney singing live in the millenium 2000 is rare :gloria:

Queen of having a worldwide buzz just by doing her job.... singing :queenflopga:

Your faves could never :lessons:

Archived