HD Master Version of the 2016 VMAs Announcement! (Director's cut) [See it here] (SLAYAGE)

IUSM

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OH MY GOD, I HADN'T EVEN SEEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT YET, I'M SCREAMING, I'M GAGGING, I'M LIVING!!!!!!!

So you will see it for the first time in real HD, unlike us. I envy you, sis'! :crying1:

(Where were you all this time, though?) :moorangu:

8 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Ok the video is boring af, but she looks so ******* beautiful in it.  :mcry:  That alone almost makes it worth it.

You should see the video in master HD, even the lighting is not as bad without YouTube's compression artifacts. :crying2:

8 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Maybe you missed something. :crying1:

I want to believe Chrisnay is right and the video will be unveiled during or just before the VMAs. :crying2:

The era would be perfect with the original video. :crying11:

I know right it looked so ICONIC & EPIC EPIC EPIC... She knows that we want SEXney and she's playing with us LOL :sobbing:

I still watch the scenes that was released and imagine it all LOL

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OH MY GOD, I HADN'T EVEN SEEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT YET, I'M SCREAMING, I'M GAGGING, I'M LIVING!!!!!!!

This was me last night. 

I just watched it again and my eyes filled up with tears I'm so excited OMG 

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I know right it looked so ICONIC & EPIC EPIC EPIC... She knows that we want SEXney and she's playing with us LOL :sobbing:

I still watch the scenes that was released and imagine it all LOL

Even the VMA announcement is epic, so I want to believe the official Make Me... MV is a farce to make us want more. :crying1:

3 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Just spam their comment section and ask them about the video that's playing in the TV

They might just end up closing their account! I'm sure they fear Larry! :gloria:

4 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Do you have a link to the hd master of Make Me?

Here it is. ;)

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Someone with good eyes needs to look at it.Definitely not me because i see what i want to see right now :hehehe: 

Not me, call me crazy but I saw a scene from the beggining of Pretty Girls video, instead of the scene of her in a cage :awks:

10 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

There was pool in that too :o

1 minute ago, DaxCass said:

OH YES!!! THERE WAS A POOL IN PG!!! :hype::hype::hype:

In Perfume too! :crying1:

11 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't think they were referring that tho :gimmemoar: 

Imagine she only performs her 2015 hits at the VMAs, aka Pretty Girls and Tom's Diner! :omg:

Thanks for the HD link, some other things I noticed with the freeze frame...

"Vegas" postcard on wall
VMA 2000 hat on top of the sequin top
Headset

The TV screens are too hard to make out. Seems like it could be the red pool MM scene, but also sorta looks like the outside IUSA Amy scene or maybe POM or maybe My Prerogative. These are the most distinct shots where you can make out that there is a face/body

qyip2a.png
s6mziw.png

Archived