So today in debate...

Iexpectyouto

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: the Stan just walked out. He came back later with his ears plugged saying "lies". It was funny though because I started with "is Taylor swift better than mj, Meghan trainor better than Whitney" etc, to prove that current relevance doesn't equal impact or talent. And the Stan was like "preach white boy" and then when I said what my topic was 

1 minute ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Update: the Stan just walked out. He came back later with his ears plugged saying "lies". It was funny though because I started with "is Taylor swift better than mj, Meghan trainor better than Whitney" etc, to prove that current relevance doesn't equal impact or talent. And the Stan was like "preach white boy" and then when I said what my topic was 

Tell me everything.. :gaspney:

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Tell me everything.. :gaspney:

Well my points were Britney having more of an impact on pop music, having to go through more in her personal life and career, being more successful and phenomenal, and being a nicer and more humble person than Beyoncé. The Stan never had an argument, but the teacher said he was just mad that I "slaughtered" Beyoncé 

Archived