Oh, why Blackout, why?

Aisa

I know we're very, VERY close to starting a new era with Glory, and don't get me wrong, I'm really excited. But what is bugging me right now is Blackout's existence. This damn album is so perfect. So perfect to the point that it is making it hard on us (well, me lol) to just enjoy whatever new material releasing after. Everything about it is just perfect, whole theme, photoshoot, songs and production, EVERYTHING! It has literally divided Britney's career into 3, pre-Blackout, BLACKOUT, and post-Blackout.

I really want to enjoy Britney's music without benchmarking every damn thing she's doing with Blackout!

God, I think I'm gonna shoot myself lol.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, spin it and twerk it said:

this album is definitely going in that direction of BO, and ITZ, musically, and the production.

I'm really excited about this one tbh. But will it be as good as Blackout in terms of song quality, like Blackout was perfection from track 1 till track 14 or whatever (bonuses are included) even the leaked scrapped demos were good!

Let's hope for the best, so far, all 3 songs are good, but I'm still waiting for that one track that'll let me lose my ish tbh

Archived