Why would they make the same mistake twice?

Seductive

It doesn't make sense as to why they would scrap the original Make Me video because why would they have made it in the first place. It would be a Perfume 2.0 situation. Instead of risking that again, they pushed the envelope even farther than the random shooting. It jsut

seems too dumb, even for Team B.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Seductive said:

It doesn't make sense as to why they would scrap the original Make Me video because why would they have made it in the first place. It would be a Perfume 2.0 situation. Instead of risking that again, they pushed the envelope even farther than the random shooting. It jsut

seems too dumb, even for Team B.

You are 20 days late.

24 minutes ago, spin it and twerk it said:

let it go, perfume was a different thing, it wasn't reshot, and we don't even know what happened with the make me video.

We know tho

She was at a pool party with her dancers (there also were some insiders). Then she decided the video was too raunchy and that she had creative different. Then kellogs say everybody in the pool party that he was dating britney so she didn't want to see him anymore even in the video. They finally decided they will release it around the VMA. The end.

Archived