VMA performance is scrapped

WillR

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did though, everyone's been talking about it! Yesterday they were doing rehearsals and after like 3 hours Britney thought the whole thing was too ****. Wait, no, it was her team that thought it was too ****, or was it Jamie? No wait, I think the sponsors didn't like the performance (Britney was dancing around and you couldn't really notice the BMWs and the EOS lipbalm thingys on the screens at the back)... Someone very relliable said it was a creative difference Britney had with the choreographer tho, I think Britney wanted to use some of Chase's moves but Charm was like "oh hell no" so everything blew in a fight and yeah now the performance got scrapped... She's doing KCAs instead. O well I love it anyway! It's obviously clear: the VMAs are not going to happen. Stop being a delusional ****, get a life, MOVE ON, AND DON'T BE A LOSER! :arianabye:

57 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

It did though, everyone's been talking about it! Yesterday they were doing rehearsals and after like 3 hours Britney thought the whole thing was too ****. Wait, no, it was her team that thought it was too ****, or was it Jamie? No wait, I think the sponsors didn't like the performance (Britney was dancing around and you couldn't really notice the BMWs and the EOS lipbalm thingys on the screens at the back)... Someone very relliable said it was a creative difference Britney had with the choreographer tho, I think Britney wanted to use some of Chase's moves but Charm was like "oh hell no" so everything blew in a fight and yeah now the performance got scrapped... She's doing KCAs instead. O well I love it anyway! It's obviously clear: the VMAs are not going to happen. Stop being a delusional ****, get a life, MOVE ON, AND DON'T BE A LOSER! :arianabye:

exhale in 15 seconds!

Dramatic-Clapping-Crying-Meme-Face-Of-Ci

Don´t even make a joke about it. Larry might be over there taking some notes. :cuteidk: 

"Make me" music video was very promising and it ended up being scrapped.

MTV Vma's performance is also beyond promising and well, let's just leave it like that. Would you imagine if it turns being a mess because of stupid disagreements such as product placements,wardrobe or just the color of her shoes. Would you guys imagine the impact of the meltdown on the B-army? That would be Exhale's biggest meltdown OF ALL TIME...

alltime2.jpg 

:scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped:

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Don´t even make a joke about it. Larry might be over there taking some notes. :cuteidk: 

"Make me" music video was very promising and it ended up being scrapped.

MTV Vma's performance is also beyond promising and well, let's just leave it like that. Would you imagine if it turns being a mess because of stupid disagreements such as product placements,wardrobe or just the color of her shoes. Would you guys imagine the impact of the meltdown on the B-army? That would be Exhale's biggest meltdown OF ALL TIME...

alltime2.jpg 

:scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped:

giphy.gif

im here for the meltdowns

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o8_r4_250.gif

http://logoonline.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:newnownext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/tumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250-1463758079.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8ebe6326232c6c42d7999ecb956498eb/tumblr_o1lfjrfkII1toe7eko1_400.gif

Archived