This is WHY MM original video is coming (IMFHO)

BritneyLover

The plan was to releasd Make Me by this time around the VMAs previois to her live performancd but everything started to leak SO THEY TOOK ACTION:

- make another cheaper MM video

- not making any statement regarding that

- release the song, and the "official" video for everyone to have something official causd you know.. everything was leaking and there was no stop

- britney not even talking about the song for days and day

- releasing private show commercial as it was planed for that moment

- just wait for the schedule they had and do everyhing as was planed from the begining : releasing original video and doing VMAs 

It was DAMAGE CONTROL!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The_Original_Toy said:

But why would she release mm (the single) around the time th album was scheduled to be released? 

People say Make Me got released earlier than planned because of the leaks... However, this hasn't been confirmed in any way. :receipts1:

I think everything was planned, as you said, why whould she release the lead single for Glory so close to the album's release date? :orly:

1 minute ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

People say Make Me got released earlier than planned because of the leaks... However, this hasn't been confirmed in any way. :receipts1:

I think everything was planned, as you said, why whould she release the lead single for Glory so close to the album's release date? :orly:

I mean I feel the VMAs and carpool karaoke are evidence that the album was supposed to come out at that specific date. 

Archived