For the VMAs performance she should

monalisaney81

Start off standing in the middle of the stage, all dark expect a spotlight on her.

She's wearing a red flowy sequence dress, her hair done beautifully up. 

She starts singing Just Luv Me completely LIVE, no backtrack, no nothing. Just her voice and a soft live instrumental playing slowly alongside her then we get a huge build up of dramatic music and Britney just falls on the floor elegantly (did she mess up again her much awaited VMA return!!?? they think)...everyone is confused and shocked in the audience as Britney's dancers invade the stage in black cloaks and surround her as we then suddenly we hear the synthetic beats of Make Me start playing.

The dancers move away in their positions, stripping off their cloaks to reveal their dance costumes and standing alongside Britney who is now revealed to be wearing the red paint with pasties (a red sequenced bra if the pasties are too much) and small red booty shorts. 

sub-buzz-8576-1470427721-1.png?resize=62

and they all start dancing to Make Me in unison until G Eazy pops out rapping, a bed prop is rolled out on stage by the dancers and Britney pushes G Eazy onto the bed and grinds on him while he raps his verse. Britney gets off the bed and finishes off the song as G Eazy just lays on the bed watching her adding a few ad libs while laying there.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived