The spirit stick

Derrickr411

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

when Britney was planning her VMA performance, Beyonka pop out of nowhere to let her know she was going to do a surprise performance 

It was then that Britney knew she had to do the best thing for everyone and get rid of Barfyawnsay, someway, somehow..

1 minute ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

As she saw her bleeding to death she had two things to do, 1. Hide the body from Jay-Z and the police and 2. Do the best performance she ever put off, like all her iconic performance bundle up in one, times 10000000000:) 

She chose option 2, because the fall of theifoncé had to be seen by all who plan to cross her, and they would know not to snitch:drinky:

Just now, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

The VMA's was amazing and they gave her two surprise awards 1. For Britney and her Album "Glory" for getting 15 Million Sold in a day and 2. For the fall of theifonce :kisses2all: 

Out of nowhere, the candy cane **** Katheryn Hudson comes marching up the stage, and tries to snatch the awards from Britney, but she wasn't having it:cigney:

9 minutes ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

It was a dark night a stormy night and I was ************ really really hard.....

and I walked in by accident, and saw something.... dissapointed, and quoted on Britney saying " I need a hot nerd with a big *****" got happy, gave you a goodbye kiss and left you. Forever. For Good. :)  The End :kisses2all: I really love this story, it's the bomb :madance::kisses2all: 

and I walked in by accident, and saw something.... dissapointed, and quoted on Britney saying " I need a hot nerd with a *****" got happy, gave you a goodbye kiss and left you. Forever. For Good. :)  The End :kisses2all: I really love this story, it's the bomb :madance::kisses2all: 

Story of my life though......

:kidcries:

I run away starts playing in the background..... :girlfall:

9 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Out of nowhere, the candy cane **** Katheryn Hudson comes marching up the stage, and tries to snatch the awards from Britney, but she wasn't having it:cigney:

So stabbed Hurricane Katrina to death with the same umbrella as the crowd applauded Britney, and she got another award for it. :chershade:

(This is getting really morbid) :gloria:

8 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

So she used the same bloody umbrella she kill bey... bey... was her name again, I don't know her, I forgot. What ever her name was to wack that ***** unconscious before she can kayne her way into everything, transmitting her disease of sucking at her talented, and stealing ideas into her    

So she used the same bloody umbrella she kill bey... bey... was her name again, I don't know her, I forgot. What ever her name was to wack that ***** unconscious before she can kayne her way into everything, transmitting her disease of sucking at her talented, and stealing ideas into her    

I prefer my ending :uknowit:

Archived