Kellogg Austin replied to my DM about the MM video

Body Ache.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that, the scenes were TOO MUCH... very explicit and too much for Britney's style of work... BUT!!! Is not enough to throw away THE WHOLE project.. I mean.. they could search another option instead (put the black and white shoot like in the oficial video) or even more and more possibilites... they won't scrap the whole thing just for a few seconds of rapping.. like.. seriously?.. I think the BIG ISSUE was another stuff!  :howiroll:

2 hours ago, britneysbitch said:

i feel like I was the only person who actually liked the GEazy *** scene :woopsie:

i thought it was really hot :madance:

I loved it. super edgy, never done before. would have been iconic. Beyonce probably would have even stolen it.

actually it sounds like the most obvious explanation. Although I personally liked the *** scene, it's true that some people (or even Britney) may find it a little too raunchy. And this could be the answer to all those asking "why the hell would she film all those scenes if she didn't like them" since this was the only scene that she didn't film and instead a stand in was used so she might found out later how this scene turnt out to be. And this could be the answer to why David hasn't mentioned anything since it's actually his fault that he didn't want this scene removed (whereas Joseph Kahn used a blast of tweets to defend himself during the Perfume video drama). Anyway I really hope that Chrisnay is right and they release the original 

10 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

she showered with that ******* boyfriend of hers in CRIMINAL!

HOWW RAUNCHYYYYYYYYYYYY wqas her part with G-eazy like i dont get it.. does his **** shows going inside ur wet pu$$y or something!!???

G-Eazy wasn't even shirtless, like: Is this a quicky or something like that?

Archived