Kellogg Austin replied to my DM about the MM video

Body Ache.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

It's also very odd that he decided to reply TODAY, perfect timing with that blind item rumour, and the VMAs announcement :lollistare:

Omg what was the blind item? And yeah I know I kept checking to see if he read it, but he hasn't read it or replied until a few hours ago. 

Just now, Body Ache. said:

Omg what was the blind item? And yeah I know I kept checking to see if he read it, but he hasn't read it or replied until a few hours ago. 

"This superstar is single and she’s been feeling herself lately. Boys, unfortunately, have always been a blind spot. On a recent project, a 19 year old dancer caught her eye. So she went for it. They hooked up. Which was great. Until he told everyone – the crew, the other dancers. When she found out she was mortified. She freaked. Mega drama. She couldn’t look at him anymore. She didn’t want to see his face again, ever. Insisted on drastic changes so that he would no longer have the privilege of being associated with her and she would no longer have to be reminded of him. That’s not the official reason, of course. Creative differences are always the official reason. But, behind the scenes, from people who were there, this is what everyone is talking about"

rs_600x600-160603063839-600-britney-spea

Everyone thought this was about Britney and Kellogg :lanacackle:

g-eazy's "im having *** with the camera/you/britney" part in the video was really uncomfortable to watch but it was probably david's idea, not g-eazy's. kinda wish they had just reshot g-eazy's part or cut out the awkward humping like they did in the current make me video............which they could have easily done and now what he is saying doesn't make sense....hmmm....

I doubt they'd have shot an entire new video because of one scene. I also doubt david would be happy to give them the g easy rapping part for the new video and scrap the rest of his video. He would have just reshot it instead of just scrapping it all together. 

It'll come before the vmas like that dude said  

1 minute ago, Jackk said:

I doubt they'd have shot an entire new video because of one scene. I also doubt david would be happy to give them the g easy rapping part for the new video and scrap the rest of his video. He would have just reshot it instead of just scrapping it all together. 

It'll come before the vmas like that dude said  

I so want this to be true tbh :plzney: it's been on my mind since the reshooting rumours started to get bigger and bigger

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

That's what I read :yesokay:

But according to Exhalers, blind items always have some details changed to that it's not that obvious who are the people involved.. Idk :blol:

I think thats stupid:dontlike:

Britney is not the only popstar. It could be about someone else.

Archived