Create your perfect VMA 2016 performance

Werrrrkkkkit

Here's mine:

a recreation of the 2007 VMA performance condensed into the trouble intro, first verse and chorus then a dance breakdown. This pays homage to the 2007 performance but delivers what should have been delivered in the first place with fierce hair, makeup and outfit. I can see the headlines already. 

The dance break ends drastically with Britney and her dancers dropping to the floor. The lights go down. The crowd is cheering. 

The intro to Just Love Me starts to play. Britney and a hot dancer give a very sensual performance (not too slutty but very ****). First verse, chorus and middle 8 (if there is one). 

Leads into a high energy performance of clumsy. First verse and chorus leading to a dramatic dance break. 

The dance break starts to skip like a broken record until it slows down and completely stops. Britney's dancers are covering her and come away to unveil a costume change. She's just in heels and **** lingerie as Make Me starts. Intro, second verse, chorus and G-Eazy rap. This part of the performance oozes sexuality. Similar to the BOM performance during Onyx Hotel, the choreo centres around a bed with lots of very ****** scenes. It has to be tasteful though to avoid looking like "been there done that" sexualisation (Miley's Adore You video says hi). 

She can still grab headlines and avoid controversy. The VMA 2007 tribute would serve that purpose and the rest of the performance should be filled with breathtaking aesthetics and flawless choreo to remind people why she's been at the heart of the industry for almost 20 years. 

K so that was fun for me. If it's TLDR then idc it's just a bit of fun. I wanna know what everyone else would like to see

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She comes out in a cavewoman fur loincloth, top, and boots. Kind of like this x4q1rq.jpg

And for the first verse/chorus they dance around a giant fire like this1zp2z9z.jpg

Then for the second part they go sit a front of the audience on the stairs that lead up to the stage, and do a sitting choreography (like POM but better)2644c60.jpg

then G eazy comes out in something like this with black pants and some girl dancers, seductively dance around him

ngair8.jpg

then for the last part, Britney is on top of a cliff/waterfall structure like this, dancing in the water with dancers

33o2z2d.jpg

I can only picture the beginning. All dark and she in the spotlight. She wears the MM original outfit and the snake is rolled up on her then the snake rolls down and a dancer grabs it then it STARTS

She stands or she is laydown upside down with the snake moving all over her yas

13 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

She comes out in a cavewoman fur loincloth, top, and boots. Kind of like this x4q1rq.jpg

And for the first verse/chorus they dance around a giant fire like this1zp2z9z.jpg

Then for the second part they go sit a front of the audience on the stairs that lead up to the stage, and do a sitting choreography (like POM but better)2644c60.jpg

then G eazy comes out in something like this with black pants and some girl dancers, seductively dance around him

ngair8.jpg

then for the last part, Britney is on top of a cliff/waterfall structure like this, dancing in the water with dancers

33o2z2d.jpg

This would do great on katy's roar but MM I think not

Archived