Circus era vs Glory era

Xtianadoresbritney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Waiting for people to come in and say ''Glory era might have vocals, writing, dancing, personality, award show performances, promo, live singing, incredible fit and healthy body, mental health,, the perfect balance of work and family life, happiness and incredible reviews, but Circus has her old nose so circus.''

I would've been one of those people 5 months ago but she literally got the old nose back so Glory Era is pretty much as good as it gets :myjam:

Guest willysilva
14 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

People saying Glory are just excited because we got a vma announcement lmao, yesterday 95% would have said Circus, ask them in 5 months

ikr. so far in this era we got 2 songs, a single and a mess of a mv :orangu: 

33 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Waiting for people to come in and say ''Glory era might have vocals, writing, dancing, personality, award show performances, promo, live singing, incredible fit and healthy body, mental health,, the perfect balance of work and family life, happiness and incredible reviews, but Circus has her old nose so circus.''

GONE :orangu2: 

37 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

:moorangu: 

I SCREAMED ngl :orangu2::dead: 

Archived