Justin Timberlake Covers Vanity Fair Italia

Jordan Miller

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, A.D. said:

OMFG, he legit looks like Britney's GBF in that second pic instead of her actual BF :gloria:

And the third image? He probably collected Shirley Temple dolls growing up and pretended to be Liza's character from Cabaret :queenie:

You know the funny thing is I used to think what he wore was attractive and how he looks cool...:yeaok:

but then again I thought oversized clothing was cool. He really does look like her gay bestie. Maybe he is and Jessica is his beard. 

It's SO funny that he mentions her so often.  She hasn't mentioned him since 2008 in FTR and she probably never will again.  I really think he is still in love with her.  Most people don't go around talking about people they broke up with damn near 15 years ago.  Especially insignificant relationships that didn't result in marriage, engagement, children, etc.n he wants Britney. :gloria:

12 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Of course he did, Like I Love You failed to make an impact so he decided to use Britney breakup and make her out to be a massive cheating ***** even though he was cheating anyway, and I'd be willing to bet a lot more than she ever did. User JT and still milking it! Now I'm older and I watch that Barbara interview and OMG just lol-ing at his obvious lies and fake s--t. And I'm so confused why people think he's gay on this board, there's so much tea of his womanising! :nyschool:

I used to like him, and I still believe he actually love britney, not a mature love tho'. And unfortunally I think it was the only britney's relationship that BOTH were really into each other! And I never saw her so happy with someone like she was with JT thats why we and even her and her family romantize justney But he was a jerk in their end, also didnt like the way he didnt defend janet and got away from the scandal so easily and yet her career was ruined. he didnt give a ***.

Yeah, also dont understand why people here believe he is gay. He is just not "macho-man" style, but he's into women. Not only into britney. He used to womanize a lot. he even cheated jessica with back dancer and with who else. He also had a case with mila kunis while they were just having a time in their relationship. in "mirrors" you can say he apologies to jessica for being such a idiot for a long time but now he's grow up, and wanna treat her right and thanks her for turning him a better man. Besides she probably wanted to marry and have kids for awhile too and he took more time to want so. isnt it ironic? he got cheated by britney and then also cheated jessica?

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 5:52 AM, Dynasty said:

i cant wait for him to extinct tbh :trash: hes so gay it hurts tbh, he likes it up his bum every hour, i bet hes organizing gangbangs and makes them sign the contracts so they wont tell, ***** has a loose hole :trash: 

Lol ded at "***** has a loose hole" haha

14 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I used to like him, and I still believe he actually love britney, not a mature love tho'. And unfortunally I think it was the only britney's relationship that BOTH were really into each other! And I never saw her so happy with someone like she was with JT thats why we and even her and her family romantize justney But he was a jerk in their end, also didnt like the way he didnt defend janet and got away from the scandal so easily and yet her career was ruined. he didnt give a ***.

Yeah, also dont understand why people here believe he is gay. He is just not "macho-man" style, but he's into women. Not only into britney. He used to womanize a lot. he even cheated jessica with back dancer and with who else. He also had a case with mila kunis while they were just having a time in their relationship. in "mirrors" you can say he apologies to jessica for being such a idiot for a long time but now he's grow up, and wanna treat her right and thanks her for turning him a better man. Besides she probably wanted to marry and have kids for awhile too and he took more time to want so. isnt it ironic? he got cheated by britney and then also cheated jessica?

Mirrors was written in 2008 or 2009 ish before all of the Jessica stuff

9 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Mirrors was written in 2008 or 2009 ish before all of the Jessica stuff

it was first written in 2009 inspired by the marriage of his grandparents like we also can see in the video but it had some changes before 2013 for 20/20 and also inspired by his own relationship with jessica whom with he was about to get married. and in the video you can also watch it.  the marriage's model of his grandpa's passing for him and to jessica (the model dancing in the mirror while the got the ring)

39 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It's SO funny that he mentions her so often.  She hasn't mentioned him since 2008 in FTR and she probably never will again.  I really think he is still in love with her.  Most people don't go around talking about people they broke up with damn near 15 years ago.  Especially insignificant relationships that didn't result in marriage, engagement, children, etc.n he wants Britney. :gloria:

She mentioned him in 2013 and if I'm remembering correctly 2014. She cites his music as her favorite song every now and again. I think she mentioned her first kiss on Ellen too.

I don't think it was insignificant because it seemed short and there were no kids produced. She was in a shorter relationship with kfed. She knew justin since childhood and they grew up in the spot light together. He was probably the only one who could ever fully relate to what she was going through as a young person with a sudden huge amount of fame and money and long hours of touring and rehearsals. In all her significant relationships i can't think of any of them where the person mirrored her own life and success. Also I remember they had gotten engaged privately just before breaking up. There was a magazine article that stated they were supposed to announce their engagement at the time but when it went to press they had broken up. 

9 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

Yeah he's big time into women, a complete womanising jerk! I think he would have loved if Brit stayed in Innosense, when she went solo and was number 1 it probably hurt his ego to be seen as Mr Spears. It is just funny that he's so famous for being cheated on and seen as the victim, but he's the biggest cheater and cheated on both Britney and Jessica, and wasn't there also rumours he cheated on Cameron? I don't know why Jessica married such a jerk, I don't really care about her but she deserves better than that, sad. Best thing for Britney was to not end up with this using cheater, but the way he used/trashed her in the breakup would have hurt so much :crying2:

22 hours ago, A.D. said:

I wouldn't mind doing all the work...he's so ******* worth it :riri:

As for someone like JT...I think I speak for the both of us as I quote this amazing philosopher "no thanks, I choose my own destiny" :beysip:

:thetea: With Colton I would GLADLY do all the work (well, that's the case with most guys for me) BTW ;) 

13 minutes ago, A.D. said:

OMFG Colton was at POM...I heard he likes ****** and getting pounded senseless so you know some of the dancers went full-on at his *** like a dance break at an award show :hype:

Me too sis, I usually do all the work sometimes. I see we have that in common :hugs:

:bwink:

He's got to be one of the hottest young actors right now. And that bone structure... God :gobaby:

Hot-Colton-Haynes-Shirtless-Photos.jpg

Just :TOMH:

Love that there's more guys like me here. ;)

BTW info about him being a slutty bottom - Kinda got it already, but now it's semi official. Would love to meet him someday. If nothing, just to screw his brains out.

And FYI to all who're gonna slam this as "irrelevant" for the topic - Well Justin sucks, he's aging terribly and he's still on Britney (at least trying to get some of her spotlight) and Colton is definitely a better story here. :flawless:

On 18/08/2016 at 11:31 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeah he's big time into women, a complete womanising jerk! I think he would have loved if Brit stayed in Innosense, when she went solo and was number 1 it probably hurt his ego to be seen as Mr Spears. It is just funny that he's so famous for being cheated on and seen as the victim, but he's the biggest cheater and cheated on both Britney and Jessica, and wasn't there also rumours he cheated on Cameron? I don't know why Jessica married such a jerk, I don't really care about her but she deserves better than that, sad. Best thing for Britney was to not end up with this using cheater, but the way he used/trashed her in the breakup would have hurt so much :crying2:

I know how to talk about JT **** but also to correct some lies about him that is being spread in this community. For example: I agree he was a jerk after their break up, I agree he used to be a womanizer while dating Jessica..now dont seem so. Also hated his attitude towards Janet Jackson. But it isnt true that he was jealously about britney's success and how he must have been bitching inside with hurted ego. He was a big stan. Everytime he was asked about his girlfriend (britney) songs or live award performance (when they attended it together) he clearly was so proud and in love and always "she is amazing *.*". Besides he also helped with on Britney album. He was a huge support, not only her career, but on everything, even britney herself said so in FTR, like her mom. So when he left she was like "what im going to do now?" and felt lost. Because he was more than boyfriend, he was her best friend, her rock, her everything.

11 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I know how to talk about JT **** but also to correct some lies about him that is being spread in this community. For example: I agree he was a jerk after their break up, I agree he used to be a womanizer while dating Jessica..now dont seem so. Also hated his attitude towards Janet Jackson. But it isnt true that he was jealously about britney's success and how he must have been bitching inside with hurted ego. He was a big stan. Everytime he was asked about his girlfriend (britney) songs or live award performance (when they attended it together) he clearly was so proud and in love and always "she is amazing *.*". Besides he also helped with on Britney album. He was a huge support, not only her career, but on everything, even britney herself said so in FTR, like her mom. So when he left she was like "what im going to do now?" and felt lost. Because he was more than boyfriend, he was her best friend, her rock, her everything.

Exactly. He was (and still is) her soulmate....He knew Britney to the T like only her sons know her now. He was more than just a boyfriend. He always supported her. Just this gif of him chearing on her after she performed LIVE says a lot. He cared for her. And I believe he was the only one to whom Britney could talk "deeply" about...seriously EVERYTHING (like when you talk to a best friend). So when they broke up, she was LOST. She had NOBODY to TALK to. That´s a fact.

My heart. So ******* CUTE. :( 

1 hour ago, Gloray said:

Exactly. He was (and still is) her soulmate....He knew Britney to the T like only her sons know her now. He was more than just a boyfriend. He always supported her. Just this gif of him chearing on her after she performed LIVE says a lot. He cared for her. And I believe he was the only one to whom Britney could talk "deeply" about...seriously EVERYTHING (like when you talk to a best friend). So when they broke up, she was LOST. She had NOBODY to TALK to. That´s a fact.

My heart. So ******* CUTE. :( 

My heart.

so jealous of her success :orangu: 

I dont see him supporting Jessica's career this way..ah wait, she has none :hype: couldnt help myself

On 2016-08-18 at 2:42 AM, DaddySayzee said:

I get why you guys call him pussyfied...

he ruined Janet's career for 3 albums!

sabotaged his bandmate's debut cause of nipple 

and then mentions Britney whenever he gets the chance to

If you look through Janets interviews after that show you'll notice how she in one of the first interviews claims it was her idea to show her breast. Then when the whole thing blew up he took the blame and she changed her interviews to make it him throwing her under the bus (and he took the blame) which I think was what he allowed her to do. It WAS her idea to get people to notice the performance. It just backfired and then she changed her mind and didn't want to take responsibility, so JT took the blame. 

Archived