If the original music video had been released.

indyRS

Many of you would find something about THAT to complain about.

-Oh they keep cutting to the next shot, why can't we see her dancing, what crappy editing.

-Oh that G-Eazy part is gross and awkward, why would they allow it.

-This video isn't as good as I thought it would be, too many product placements too.

-The video has no story or plot.

I mean, it's unnecessary to STILL be talking about this damn video. If they wanted us to know why then they would have told us. If they wanted to release it, they would have. How about we move on from that pointless mess of a music video fiasco and point our sights to better things, like I don't know, a brand spanking new album?!

Besides, I'm sure they will do better next time with 2nd single's video.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willysilva
Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

Spill that hot bowling T.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

bowling 4py6CEq.gif  

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Work ****, perfume,  pretty gals, and make me. 

You're right :paper:

i can't at the work **** song getting a better video than flawfree make me though  4py6CEq.gif

I feel like people have a right to be upset! I mean that video they release is grade A trash totally unwatchable ... I mean I could barely make it through the 1st time ... It's that awful ... She looks great but the video doesn't fit the song at all .... The video also did absolutely nothing for the song neither.

Had the original been released I have no doubt MM would be a hit thanks to the Vevo views

10 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Work ****, perfume,  pretty gals, and make me. 

You're right :paper:

8 minutes ago, willysilva said:

bowling 4py6CEq.gif  

i can't at the work **** song getting a better video than flawfree make me though  4py6CEq.gif

Excuse you ******* without a taste, Work ***** is a flaw free anthem with a flaw free music video to go with :chershade:

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, It's Max ***** said:

Excuse you ******* without a taste, Work ***** is a flaw free anthem with a flaw free music video to go with :chershade:

well then go stream it, buy it again, snort it and ride it   4py6CEq.gif

Archived