Britney Spears' 'Glory' Tracklist Revealed

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

How can that be real when it has Make Me as track 3 when iTunes has confirmed Make Me is track 2, Private show is track 3, and Clumsy is track 6. 

iTunes and Amazon sometimes change the order until the official release.  I don't know why. But let's see!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is fake! They put Do You Wanna Come Over? at track 2 and Clumsy at track 7, but Make Me is track 2 and we know that Clumsy is track 6!

Amazon had a glitch on the tracklist (just on one page, on every other page it was fine on their site) so it said on their site that track 2 would be DYWCO and track 7 Clumsy... Whoever faked that backcover thought that Amazon had it right, but they didn't!

8 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

That is fake! They put Do You Wanna Come Over? at track 2 and Clumsy at track 7, but Make Me is track 2 and we know that Clumsy is track 6!

Amazon had a glitch on the tracklist (just on one page, on every other page it was fine on their site) so it said on their site that track 2 would be DYWCO and track 7 Clumsy... Whoever faked that backcover thought that Amazon had it right, but they didn't!

Mess:nyheadache:

Archived