Oh My Godney Make Me IS RISING on ITUNES & SPOTIFY today!! The song gains spins on Radio POP & Rhythmic again it's a miracle!!! 54 links to improve the AI! *LONGEVITY*

TOUCHMEANGEL

5 hours ago, blue.monopoly said:

WTF Xtina Aguilera fans trying to sabotage requests on twitter

@IAMLETTYB is the DJ from KIIS fm that i got to respond to me and play the song. This Xtina fan comes in blowing up my spot.

Oh yeah that Xtina account always attacks Britney fans, so annoying

I don't think the station cares tho

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

If it breaks into Top 20 iTunes again, radio stations will play it more!!

I just wish the effect was working, I don't see significant changes in the playlists :mj:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Still stable at #29 on iTunes. It'll only go up from here :hype:

hope so, I haven't seen the effect do much to KIIS Fm and Z100, and that kinda worries me

5 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

If Make Me never actually picks up the effect it's gonna be very concerning :mj::mj:

We just must not let it freefall. I'm OK with it losing 10 spins or gaining 6 a day. It just needs to hang on until she performs it at the VMA.

If it being in the Top 20 isn't launching it, then surely the VMA will give it the push it needs.

1 minute ago, button said:

We just must not let it freefall. I'm OK with it losing 10 spins or losing 6 spins aday. It just needs to hang on until she performs it at the VMA.

That's impossible to maintain, This Girl is going to snatch Britney's #20 position by the end of the week if it doesn't pick up on spins and AI at that same rate (which judging by the plays it's getting on KIIS and Z100 it's not promising numbers) and then Make Me will be out of the top 20 in possible jeopardy. 12 days is a long time for radio, radio might just completely drop it out of the loop and MAYBE pick it up after VMA momentum again much like Into You rose up after the BBMA's for Ariana Grande. 

9 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

That's impossible to maintain, This Girl is going to snatch Britney's #20 position by the end of the week if it doesn't pick up on spins and AI at that same rate (which judging by the plays it's getting on KIIS and Z100 it's not promising numbers) and then Make Me will be out of the top 20 in possible jeopardy. 12 days is a long time for radio, radio might just completely drop it out of the loop and MAYBE pick it up after VMA momentum again much like Into You rose up after the BBMA's for Ariana Grande. 

What makes you think they will drop it like a rock just because it fell to #21? I give the Kungs song 5 days and it passes Make Me. So probably on the 22th. But Just Like Fire is losing 450 spins a day. On the 22th, it will be at around 5800 spins. So Make Me will spend at most 2 or 3 days at #21 and it will got back to #20. This is all considering it keeps getting these small updates.

We will have to support it when it falls to #21 and then it will need to survive 6 extra days till the VMA. 

Can we do it? The situtation doesn't seem desperate at all

Also update

KIIS: 5 (+1)

Z100: 2

What makes you think they will drop it like a rock just because it fell to #21? I give the Kungs song 5 days and it passes Make Me. So probably on the 22th. But Just Like Fire is losing 450 spins a day. On the 22th, it will be at around 5800 spins. So Make Me will spend at most 2 or 3 days at #21 and it will got back to #20. This is all considering it keeps getting these small updates.

We will have to support it when it falls to #21 and then it will need to survive 6 extra days till the VMA. 

Can we do it?

The more positions it falls the more radio will wanna drop it, if it's not the AI that drops it's the spins and visa versa for the past few days and that just makes stations unwilling to play it more. I want stations to take it under their arms and just ******* support it. 

How the hell is a song by Kiaara called Gold that has basically a non-english chorus beating Make Me by a legend that is a far better song. They don't give her a break it's so frustrating.

But I'm gonna keep requesting, and doing my part so we'll see :decisions:

6 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

The more positions it falls the more radio will wanna drop it, if it's not the AI that drops it's the spins and visa versa for the past few days and that just makes stations unwilling to play it more. I want stations to take it under their arms and just ******* support it. 

How the hell is a song by Kiaara called Gold that has basically a non-english chorus beating Make Me by a legend that is a far better song. They don't give her a break it's so frustrating.

But I'm gonna keep requesting, and doing my part so we'll see :decisions:

Yes you're right. The stations are the reason it's getting bad updates and these same updates make them want to remove it from their playlist. I'm sure our requesting is keeping it afloat and we need to keep working. If we weren't requesting at all, they would have dropped it way before. We need to do this for a bit longer. 

I understand your frustation. There is this fear of waking up in the morning and finding that the song has completely crumbled but yesterday you've witnessed the power of requesting. With one play only from z100 at 11:19 PM, we only lost 0.282M AI. Have faith.

:decisions:

Yes you're right. The stations are the reason it's getting bad updates and these same updates make them want to remove it from their playlist. I'm sure our requesting is keeping it afloat and we need to keep working. If we weren't requesting at all, they would have dropped it way before. We need to do this for a bit longer. 

I understand your frustation. There is this fear of waking up in the morning and finding that the song has completely crumbled but yesterday you've witnessed the power of requesting. With one play only from z100 at 11:19 PM, we only lost 0.282M AI. Have faith.

:decisions:

Trying sis it's tough times for Britney on the charts these days

But I've requested these links and I hope others have too :decisions:

Just now, Mauricio22 said:

can u provide the links please? im lost :wendycry:

the request links? 

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Trying sis it's tough times for Britney on the charts these days

But I've requested these links and I hope others have too :decisions:

the request links? 

yes :decisions:

Archived