Oh My Godney Make Me IS RISING on ITUNES & SPOTIFY today!! The song gains spins on Radio POP & Rhythmic again it's a miracle!!! 54 links to improve the AI! *LONGEVITY*

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, grevan said:

So excited about this update! Checking the radio numbers the absolute first thing I do after I open my eyes in the morning and then looking for a TMA post is the second 

Me too. I wake up and go straight away to check the radio update. It's actually bad for me because I wake up with a lot of anxiety and a racing heart. :crying4:

35 minutes ago, grevan said:

So excited about this update! Checking the radio numbers the absolute first thing I do after I open my eyes in the morning and then looking for a TMA post is the second 

10 minutes ago, button said:

Me too. I wake up and go straight away to check the radio update. It's actually bad for me because I wake up with a lot of anxiety and a racing heart. :crying4:

Same here. I open up Kworb the first thing every morning to check the radio updates :moorangu:

29 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I just feel we do better calling out local stations we need people in different states and city to do this, I'm in New Orleans, LA for instance 

I agree. Focusing solely on mediabase and twitter is not enough. Times are changing and I think radios are becoming more receptive to live requesting like phone calls, tweets, e-mails, text messages and etc.

Archived