Top 2 Things You Want Out of This Era?

shap_half

I think we're getting bogged down with music videos and VMA performances, and some of us are forgetting the larger picture stuff. So what are the two most important things you want to come out of the Glory ear?

For me, I want Brit to have a renewed sense of self. That's the most important thing. If she were to make a public appearance, I want to her to look and feel comfortable and confident. 

My second thing was going to be good music, but based on what we're hearing so far, I suspect we are going to be getting good music so I will say I would like a mini tour. I want Britney's fans in Brazil, Australia, Philippines, London, etc. to be able to see her perform live. Even if she were only to do like one show in the other continents, I think it would invigorate the global fanbase. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want more videoclips than the past eras, but seeing things how they are, we'll be lucky if we get a second video :wontcry:

Also, yeah, it's fine, she took forever to make this album and was very particular about it, perfect, now it's time to go back to the good old days where we would get an album every year, or two years. I bet she has lots of songs to recycle. What's the point of waiting so much cooking something when they keep doing things the messy way they do things?

I know that would happen only in my dreams, but is not that crazy. The music scene, and the whole business it represents, has changed a lot in these past years, we could say this album is like their first attempt trying to be part of this new thing, and it's ok if they make mistakes, but then they should keep trying in the following years with more albums, singles, or whatever, instead of going into a long hiatus as they will surely do, so they can slowly (or rapidly) incorporate into the game again.

Archived