What is Quality Music?

X445500

Hi y'all, I had a discussion with my coworker today about quality music. She talked about Demi/Adele/Christina/Taylor/Katy as women who put out good "quality" music. 

Then I brought up Britney's current songs with "Glory," and she pretty much said that its generic and the same songs in the radio. Obviously, she just a random ho with no taste, but what do you think makes "quality" music? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock

Demi? Taylor? Katy? Chriskiki? Quality?:lanacackle:

You know a song is quality when it makes your pu$$y nice and moist 

latoya1cwsvu.gif

And tell that ***** to **** off with her ******** teen musical taste 

latoya1cwsvu.gif

Guest emailmycock
1 minute ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Hate on Christina but Stripped and Back To Basics are great albums :lessons:

Britney is the only pop artist I listen to tbh

latoya1cwsvu.gif

Even if that were true, Demi, Taylor, and Katy are the QUINTESSENTIAL in generic pop stars...only name missing from that list is Pink...and you have the holy grail of generic pop chicks.  People have such delusion when it comes to pop music.

I can't comment on Xtina because she hasn't been musically relevant in about 8 years...although her last album was nothing to write home about and certainly didn't tread new territory.

Technically there's no such thing as "Quality Music":cigney:

With how many different variations of music there is and with how many people are on this planet with varying opinions, it's impossible to define what is and what isn't quality music. Opinion doesn't have the defining meaning to it as fact does:chershade:

It's our opinion that we think Britney's music is of the gods, but it's a fact that that person needs to shut up and quit being an ignoramus, because their shitty opinion doesn't make them a scholar in music:queenflopga:

I feel like Glory will have quality music. If the song is good and if you put effort in to making it i think that thats quality music and Glory will have it. I like all the songs MM,PS,Clumsy and god JLM will be my jam..But...**** demi,katy,tylor and christina. I hate all of them 

Archived