Billboard Hot 100 Predictions For Next Week, Make Me Expected To Drop

anacondamp3

Not sure if already posted but these are popcrave's BB Hot 100 prediction for next week, and they have Make Me dropping 4 spots, which isn't terrible but certainly not good especially when it's so close to the Top 40. We need to request on radio, stream on Spotify and gift copies. We CANNOT let it flop y'all 

Cp8QK_0VMAAy7Eu.jpg:large

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Once she starts doing a little promo besides tweeting and instagramming, hopefully it will rise some more.  Maybe I'm delusional, but I still don't think it's dead.

i definitely don't think it's dead either, i think it has a really strong chance honestly. it's lasted a long time, plus hopefully she'll perform at the VMAs or something. the album release should also help boost it 

4 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

It's currently at #67 and expected to jump to #41 or so tomorrow tho

Billboard announced it will be 43 for the chart that is printed 8/17. This is  the projection for the chart printed 8/24, which I dont know how they are getting a prediction because the sales week ends midnight 8/19

42 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Billboard announced it will be 43 for the chart that is printed 8/17. This is  the projection for the chart printed 8/24, which I dont know how they are getting a prediction because the sales week ends midnight 8/19

Let's stream on Spotify, Apple Music, VEVO (yes, we have to watch the damn music video) and hope DYWCO gives MM a boost on iTunes.

We need to do our best to get radio to keep playing too.

The following week when the album is released there will be some promo. Hopefully that will do.

Archived