BritneyChina: JUST ONE COLLAB

marrecarney

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

She can do featured remixes, you know ? :nyschool:

She can but that crap won't come near the album.

11 minutes ago, suitechicguy said:

They also said there are no songs called Calsize or In My Mind.

This too, apparently it was an ios bug for chinese fans. Flop apple.

3 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Bieber would have got her into the top 10 on the hot 100 and kept it in the top 40 for more than a week :chershade:

But sure, be happy about it :chershade:

So you were perched for a Justin collab just so Britney would get a long hit? An action that would live forever and Britney would always be bashed by dumb beliebers "lol britknee can only get a hit with justin shes over and rotting in vegas"? You would really want that **** to come up every time? Gtfo:xcuseme:

1 minute ago, 0bsessed said:

Bieber would have got her into the top 10 on the hot 100 and kept it in the top 40 for more than a week :chershade:

But sure, be happy about it :chershade:

And you think i would want that kid in her song so that we could have a top 10? Honey i am 25 i'm not a teen using numbers above taste, i enjoy things in life in a diferente way, i rather have the song on Billboard under 100 with only her than a n#1 with bieber as i said before, not getting to the point that is desperate, so yeah, i am damn happy :cigney:

Archived