The official thread: there are still hope that Make Me original video will be released?

Maryy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the hope I have is based on the fact that I'm sure RCA/Team Britney/Britney herself are not liking all the negative press and the fan criticism regarding both the released MV being bad and they just not releasing the original video without saying notice. So, they'd release it just to put all this controversy to rest, not as part of a bigger promo of the album.

With that said, Team Britney is Team Britney, so idk if they're really doing it lol

45 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

tumblr_lx670t9ooW1qa5dr2.gif

I'm a newbie tbh, please explain:chershade:

Back in late 2011 I think, Famos (the company that Jason Trawick used to work with back then and was working with Britney) promised a Britney-related surprise for early 2012. If they did really did something, it was something so underwhelming that nobody cared lol

4 minutes ago, Silver_Nintendo said:

Back in late 2011 I think, Famos (the company that Jason Trawick used to work with back then and was working with Britney) promised a Britney-related surprise for early 2012. If they did really did something, it was something so underwhelming that nobody cared lol

I remember this. It was rumored that it would be an arc for Brit on several sitcoms, since Justin was a TV producer or whatevs. Never happened, but we did get her 2 second cameo in Jane The Virgin a few years later, maybe that was it? :britlol:

it would be a smart move, could potentially sky rocket the song and the album, but i just don't know at this point. it seems to me brit was REALLY uncomfortable with the video. she didn't scrap work ***** and it was really ****, so i have a feeling the make me video just pushed things a bit too far and she didn't want to release it for that reason. i don't see why she would release the current video over the original if she were planning on releasing the original at some point, unless maybe she's doing something similar to rihanna with two versions of the same music video, which i personally think would be really smart. the first one could be more suitable for a general audience and kids, and the second much more explicit. please both crowds. it certainly would create a lot of buzz, and i feel like it's very reasonable that she COULD release it honestly. if she weren't planning on releasing it, i don't understand why her team sent it out to perez and other media outlets, as well as britney posting selfies from the set and doing interviews on the set about the video as well. it seems to me that she would have known at that point she didn't like what was going on and would want it scrapped, so she would avoid posting about it/interviews about it. so it's really weird :mj:

1 hour ago, Maryy said:

i mean, we all need to know that! :beynah:

is there any reliable clue that she/they will premiere/release it after VMAs or something? :decisions:

Sweetie there's a thread with over a thousand replies beating this dead horse over and over again. I'm pretty sure this would already be considered the official thread for those who want to keep hacking this situation to death, lol.

But I think it's  time to let go and let Godney:truthtea:

I won't let go tbh, yes I will enjoy the rest of the era and stuff 29pfe69.jpg, but I think that if they're not planning on releasing it (noooo :beynah:) they should at least say something about it, they're literally pretending nothing happened, and nothing is making any sense.

Also if they're using all this drama to promote the album and that's the actual reason for them not saying a word... That'd be really cruel :bthink:

10 hours ago, SequinsForThought said:

I remember this. It was rumored that it would be an arc for Brit on several sitcoms, since Justin was a TV producer or whatevs. Never happened, but we did get her 2 second cameo in Jane The Virgin a few years later, maybe that was it? :britlol:

Jane The Virgin was last year tho :jackk:

Britney and Jason broke up YEARS ago :jackk:

Archived